Norwich sack Hughton

Avfc96

Norwich just have to beat Fulham to stay up, which makes the sacking all the more strange. Whoever is in charge has such massive pressure on that game now, lose and they're gone. At least Houghton has experience with that team.

Edited by kurtsimonw
  • Like 1

Stupid timing imo. It will be amusing if they loose their last 5 games and go down. Afterall they don't like us and were churlish not to let Hoolahan sign for us.

On the other hand we'll miss the 6 points a season.

Edited by PaulC

Neil Adams our new manager knows our club inside out,  he's a superb coach and mostly we feel we have a better chance of staying up with him than with Hughton.

The national media will be grovelling soon after hammering us this week.

• Like 1

Neil Adams our new manager knows our club inside out,  he's a superb coach and mostly we feel we have a better chance of staying up with him than with Hughton.

Don't bet on it. We're still getting it in the neck for not wanting McLeish to bore us all to death en route to relegation.

Unfortunately good coaches don't always make good managers 

René Meulensteen says Hi.

Neil Adams our new manager knows our club inside out, he's a superb coach and mostly we feel we have a better chance of staying up with him than with Hughton.

The national media will be grovelling soon after hammering us this week.

We felt the same about Kevin Macdonald. You just don't know how the players and new manager will react to the pressure.

One thing is for sure though, you had less of a chance under Hughton.

So the locals are optimistic about the appointment of the real life Alan Partridge, this chap was on radio Norwich a few years ago.

Superb coaches often fail to be good managers, this is one hell of a gamble. (Edit - I should have read the posts that followed before I replied :) )

Lerner would not take a gamble with a manger from outside the UK. I genuinely think that if we were to sack our manager Lerner's replacement would be a worse manager.

We all know OGS was his first choice so that is not true.

Why let the truth get in the way of another rant??

Lerner interviewed OGS as well as others but as far as it was reported he was never offered the job.

But hey ho - crack on

The 'gagging' request that I received from the club at the time suggested that OGS was the first choice.

Only 'suggested', mind.

haha the club actually hunted you down and had words?

Lerner would not take a gamble with a manger from outside the UK. I genuinely think that if we were to sack our manager Lerner's replacement would be a worse manager.

We all know OGS was his first choice so that is not true.
Why let the truth get in the way of another rant??

Lerner interviewed OGS as well as others but as far as it was reported he was never offered the job.

But hey ho - crack on

The 'gagging' request that I received from the club at the time suggested that OGS was the first choice.

Only 'suggested', mind.

haha the club actually hunted you down and had words?

In a fashion, yes

I think this will be Malky Mackay's job come the summer, whatever division Norwich are in. He's still a hero at Norwich isn't he?

Yes, total hero but not it seems our first choice for next manager, Neil Lennon's name crops up more than Malkys.

If we kept the receipt, what was the returns policy on Lambert?

If we kept the receipt, what was the returns policy on Lambert?

Speaking only for myself here Gareth.............where do I pick him up from? :wub:

Villa Park seems to be the place most away teams pick stuff up :)

• Like 3

KMac says hi

KMac says hi

Brian Kidd says hi.

• Like 1

Â