Norwich sack Hughton

Avfc96

LOL, what a moronic club. Sacking the manager with 5 matches to go just really show how big the idiots at Norwich are.

Why? Their form is awful and they are losing to clubs around them. I wouldn't have trusted Hughton to beat a rejuvenate Fulham either.

thats it for me, they might still be doomed, but they were almost certainly doomed under hughton, at least now they can say they tried to do something

• Like 3

What a stupid move. Their youth coach is really going to be a better manager isn't he...

When you are 17th in the table and you've just lost at home to West Brom you may as well twist rather than stick. It makes sense to me that a new man will be in charge for the next game given that they were seemingly in free fall and they can probably guarantee safety with a win against Fulham.

The correct decision.

• Like 1

If Lambert was to leave Villa then Hughton would probably be one of the favourites to come here.

Why?

because thats the level we've dropped down to as a club :( without wanting to derail this thread, its the reason i dont see us sacking lambert, struggling to see who we would attract beyond the likes of hughton and clarke

• Like 1

If Lambert was to leave Villa then Hughton would probably be one of the favourites to come here.

Why?

because thats the level we've dropped down to as a club :( without wanting to derail this thread, its the reason i dont see us sacking lambert, struggling to see who we would attract beyond the likes of hughton and clarke

There's no way Randy would hire an ex Blues manager. Especially one who looks to have got his team relegated. Oh wait......

mcleish_2437840b.jpg

Why?

I actually only meant with the bookies although I'm sure Randy would consider him along with other out of work Mangers.

I haven't got a clue who Randy would go for if Lambert was to leave although I think he'd like Moyes if he ever became available because of the budget he worked with at Everton.

Â