The Championship - When not If ?

smetrov

We had a long list of injuries yesterday though - Okore, Delph, El Ahmadi, Gabby, N'Zogbia, Gardner, Kozak and Benteke all out.

Of course there needs to be more investment and an end to the current financial restrictions, but I don't think yesterday's lineup really proves anything other than that we've got a lot of important players out injured.

So what about the other 9 home defeats this season?

Or the other 32 losses out of 69 league games?

Are there excuses for all of them?

We had a long list of injuries yesterday though - Okore, Delph, El Ahmadi, Gabby, N'Zogbia, Gardner, Kozak and Benteke all out.

Of course there needs to be more investment and an end to the current financial restrictions, but I don't think yesterday's lineup really proves anything other than that we've got a lot of important players out injured.

So what about the other 9 home defeats this season?

Or the other 32 losses out of 69 league games?

Are there excuses for all of them?

Or the 9 home defeats last season?

Face it, he's ran out of excuses and the sooner both Lamber and Lerner are out of our club the better.

How can it be knee jerk if the team and performances have been under criticism for the majority of the season? It's hardly like everyone has come out the woodwork after the Fulham game it has been consistent.

Guess it was just too good an opportunity to use a funny gif though wasn't it.

• Like 1

How can it be knee jerk if the team and performances have been under criticism for the majority of the season? It's hardly like everyone has come out the woodwork after the Fulham game it has been consistent.

I think some of those defending Lambert must only remember one game at a time.

I think some of those defending Lambert must only remember one game at a time.

We are fine arent we? We just "go again"

Â