Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Dreading this. Hope and pray for a result but I just can't see it. If we have Gabby, Delph and El Ahmadi back we could spring a surprise but, well, I'm not holding my breath.

What has this club come to when we are all expecting a newly promoted Crystal f***** Palace to thump us.

Sad times indeed.  :(

3-0 to them.

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 1

Could be a scoreless draw as I can't see us breaking them down and I doubt they'll give us many opportunities to counter. A narrow loss more likely though.

When did we last have a scoreless draw?

Or even a draw?

Seriously not looking forward to going to this match now. If 2 out of Gabby, Delph or KEA are back think we could snatch a 2-2 draw, if not we are going to get tormented by Puncheon and co.

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bertrand, Westwood, Bacuna, Sylla, Albrighton, Weimann, Holt, 4-2-1-2-1.

Edited by Avflife

Echoing statements above, I really hope Gabby, Delph and KEA are back. If so:

---------------------Guzan---------------------

Bacuna------Vlaar------Clark----Bertrand

--------KEA-----Westwood---Delph--------

------Tonev--------Holt------Gabby--------

As Benteke's been rubbish most of the season and Holt did well against Fulham, Holt should be an upgrade on previous form of Benteke. Therefore, there's really nothing to fear from this game if we have our key players fit.

Why are all the kick offs next Saturday at 15:07?

25th anniversary of Hillsborough. That game was stopped after six minutes.

Ahh, fair enough. Nice little touch for the weekends fixtures.

Echoing statements above, I really hope Gabby, Delph and KEA are back. If so:

---------------------Guzan---------------------

Bacuna------Vlaar------Clark----Bertrand

--------KEA-----Westwood---Delph--------

------Tonev--------Holt------Gabby--------

As Benteke's been rubbish most of the season and Holt did well against Fulham, Holt should be an upgrade on previous form of Benteke. Therefore, there's really nothing to fear from this game if we have our key players fit.

I fear Lambert Choices ! Although as some may know I'm one of his biggest supporters ..

Gabby is perfect in Away games , Tonev's only bad thing is bad last decision and it's getting better now , He have everything better than Weimann ! Even their bad decisions seems the same !!

If KEA wasn't there I might start with Sylla as they're a physical team ..

I can easily see us losing here. I can also see us not winning another game for the rest of the season. Start Albrighton, Holt and Tonev up top. Hope KEA and Delph are back, might give us a fighting chance. Still going to say 2-0 Palace though

Why are all the kick offs next Saturday at 15:07?

25th anniversary of Hillsborough. That game was stopped after six minutes.

Why are ALL the kick offs at 15.07

Why does it bother you so much?

• Like 1

Weimann definitely should be benched. It worries me how Lambert wont drop him, he's been putting 2/10 performances in all season. Poor management. Tonev has been just as bad but its got to the point where we need to play an unknown quantity to mix it up a bit, he should start this one.

Lambert also saying Helenius should train this week and that he's been out all this time with niggling injuries- funny how nobody was told he was injured.