Leicester City

Villan4Life

22 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes Leicester have got to where they are purely by luck and cheating. Why can't you just give them a little credit for what they have achieved? Do you just want the same old teams winning the league every year. 

Please point out where I or anybody else has said or even implied that?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I hope they implode.

I would love it if they **** it all up and lost the title to Spurs. It would be great if the games that blew the title for them were the ones Vardy misses.

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

Please point out where I or anybody else has said or even implied that?

You said 

That and they've had a ton of luck with decisions

and you and others have more than implied that they are cheating through either taking drugs or doping.

12 minutes ago, PaulC said:

You said 

and you and others have more than implied that they are cheating through either taking drugs or doping.

Really? :lol: 

On 4/18/2016 at 15:38, Mantis said:

That and they've had a ton of luck with decisions.

is NOT the same as

On 4/18/2016 at 16:57, PaulC said:

Yes Leicester have got to where they are purely by luck and cheating. 

That inference :D Quite incredible.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

You said 

Stefan is right. Saying "They've had a lot of luck" is not saying "They've done it purely through luck/cheating".

And I don't know if they are doping, just that it wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by Mantis

ok I agree with you on the first point but the second one was more than just an inference. It would surprise me because theres random testing even in the players homes. So not sure how they could hide a thing like that. 

I don't think you win championships by luck alone. They deserve to be top and they get a lot of penalties because they attack. People used to say Man Utd always got lucky with late goals.. but they got late goals as they always attacked to the final whistle and never gave up.

Leicester's home game against Swansea is massive. 

I want Leicester to win the league but wouldn't be upset if Spurs won it... now I never thought I would ever say that! 

To be fair, nobody has said Leicester will be winning the league on luck alone.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

ok I agree with you on the first point but the second one was more than just an inference. It would surprise me because theres random testing even in the players homes. So not sure how they could hide a thing like that. 

It was me not being surprised if it turned out that were doping - nothing more.

Edited by Mantis

Two wins is just what Leicester need, if they do that then Spurs need to win their last four.

Now Chelsea away for both, surely if there's one game for Chelsea to rouse themselves it's Spurs at home, you saw Fabregas last night saying he wanted Leicester to win the title. I think Chelsea will be up for Spurs at home big time, the Shed End will be trying to burn the ground down if their players don't lift a leg. Spurs have a really poor record at Stamford Bridge aswell.

And conversely on the last day...I can't see Chelsea doing anything v Leicester if they still need a point or someting to win the league. I know they're professional and all that but you know what it's like when you kick off and the crowd are a bit funny...none of the fans will be wanting Chelsea to help Spurs win the league that's for sure!

Nah think Spurs will comfortably beat Newcastle even if they need points to stay up.

More likely to mess up one of the home games, Southampton are a decent team and West Brom will park the bus and had quite a bit of success going away from home this season.

That's the thing for me, Leicester's task will be made easier by Spurs dropping points at some stage. Even with their convincing win last night I don't see them winning their last 4, they'll draw one of them at least. 

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Nah think Spurs will comfortably beat Newcastle even if they need points to stay up.

More likely to mess up one of the home games, Southampton are a decent team and West Brom will park the bus and had quite a bit of success going away from home this season.

That's the thing for me, Leicester's task will be made easier by Spurs dropping points at some stage. Even with their convincing win last night I don't see them winning their last 4, they'll draw one of them at least. 

Yes maybe but I'm going on Man City easily winning at Chelsea and Newcastle's fighting draw last night. I think they have improved under Benitez. No walkover for Spurs. Chelsea look like they are on their holidays already 3-0 down and Hazard is laughing and licking an icecream . They are not bothered. Easy wins for Spurs and Leicester I think.

For me the two games they might drop points are Southampton and Newcastle. Cant see West Brom getting anything.Anyway I'm always wrong so .....

Edited by PaulC

Â