Leicester City

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Vardy and Mahrez have slowed down a bit so the whole team has slowed down. If Kozak and Ayew started scoring 10+ goals in the next 10 games, I guarantee we'd shoot up the table like a rocket. Leicester's defense needs work to stay in top 4. 

they played a C team tonight

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they played a C team tonight

Wasn't referring to the Spurs cup match. Just in general. I think they will start dropping unless Mahrez picks up his form again and maybe sign a really good defender. 

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Demarai Gray. How is it Villa did not spot him when he was at Cadbury Athletic? He seems to effect the game whenever I see him play (about three times now, twice with Leicester) seems to have more about him than Grealish at the moment.

My thoughts exactly. Grealish should take a look at Gray and see how a proper youngster with potential conducts himself

I quoted wrong person sorry [emoji14]

just dont know why people are happy/obsessed that Leicester will crash so easily

Because football is still very much broken, Leicester's season might as well wheel out the everything is awesome song and have sky's presenters dancing along, it isn't, everything's shit

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Demarai Gray. How is it Villa did not spot him when he was at Cadbury Athletic? He seems to effect the game whenever I see him play (about three times now, twice with Leicester) seems to have more about him than Grealish at the moment.

He was pretty poor in the derby earlier in the season

I don't think Leicester will stay this high up the table because this seems to happen with some club every few season. Southampton and Newcastle most recently had amazing years then tailed off. Even us that year where we were first at christmas. It's tough to compete when your first XI is quality, but the subs and reserves are a step below. Injuries and tiredness take its toll in a long season. You can only get so far with determination and heart. 

I think United are the only threat to their top 4 position now.  Although that's a fairly substantial threat.  7pts behind them with 16 games to go.  I can't see the likes of West Ham, Stoke, Palace or Liverpool bridging their gaps to Leicester now.  Things could be a lot different in 3 games time for Man U though. 

Either way, you should always strengthen from a position of strength, so Leicester would be stupid to sit on their laurels.

On 1/21/2016 at 08:31, dudevillaisnice said:

We've never had a good grasp of the region from a scouting perspective, we should be leading the way, but we've really failed to recruit the best talent from the midlands for decades now. 

On 21/1/2016 at 08:31, dudevillaisnice said:

Demarai Gray. How is it Villa did not spot him when he was at Cadbury Athletic?

xsxxd.jpg

* I had to check :D

• Like 1

They've got a lot in common with us too, shite American owners who have replaced quality ingredients with cheaper shoddy ones.   Makes me sad even thinking about it. :(

• Like 2

I will laugh rather a lot if the Foxes win the PL.

A victory for the Tinkerman, one in the eye for the plastic moneyed teams and 2 fingers to the cock-er;nee media.

What's not to like? As villa4europe says, football is very much broken, a bunch of outsiders winning the title would go some way at least to fixing it.

Even if they don't do it, they are where we would absolutely love to be, which for some, really hurts.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Â