Leicester City

Villan4Life

I don't understand where he got the impression that his team have been criticised from all quarters this season though. Nearly every pundit or journalist has been saying for months, how they have played well in most games this season, they have never been outplayed anywhere, and have been massively unlucky not to pick up more points.

This was when they were bottom of the league winless in God knows how long.

He is an odious, sell entitled, smug, prick. Seems to have the belief because he is the big chair he can talk to people any which way he wants. He also has that horrible Jamie Carragher way of speaking whereby he takes a week to think of an answer, then comes out with such a banal response.

word removed.

I don't understand where he got the impression that his team have been criticised from all quarters this season though. Nearly every pundit or journalist has been saying for months, how they have played well in most games this season, they have never been outplayed anywhere, and have been massively unlucky not to pick up more points.

This was when they were bottom of the league winless in God knows how long.

I agree with what someone else said earlier. I think he's tried to create a siege mentality and convince his team that everyone is against them.

But he's failed miserably because he's a moron.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Surprised that its not been mentioned already but good to see the Leicester reserves having a lovely time in the home country of their sponsor/owner. 

:puke: 

• Like 1

Rule number 1 If your a professional footballer

Don't film yourselves in an orgy

Rule number 2

If you do film yourselves in an orgy don't send it to your mates who will sell it to a newspaper.

I never have got the appeal of having an orgy with your mates. I'd rather not see my them get their arses licked thanks very much.

We've all been there in our wild years, haven't we? Lads? Anyone? 

• Like 1

Not to be unfair to you Al, but with your current state of affairs in the arse department, you're honestly probably the last man on earth I'd want to be in the same room with whilst you were getting fudge pipe licked..

:unsure:

• Like 1

I must admit, I'm not a fan of it at all!  :P

As for my anus, thanks for the concern but the medication has sorted everything. Clean as a whistle now kiddo. You could eat your dinner off it... 

• Like 2

I must admit, I'm not a fan of it at all! :P

As for my anus, thanks for the concern but the medication has sorted everything. Clean as a whistle now kiddo. You could eat your dinner off it...

Scat - tastic :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Leicester City have sacked three players, including manager Nigel Pearson's son James, after they appeared to take part in a racist sex tape filmed on the club's end-of-season tour of Thailand.

Pearson, Tom Hopper and Adam Smith had their contracts terminated following an internal investigation by the club.

The offending video of the players was obtained by the Sunday Mirror.

The three development squad members later apologised for their behaviour.

'Sex tape trio' sacked by Leicester http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33175820

Well done Leicester.

Edited by av1

Â