Leicester City

Villan4Life

Yes he has a massive chip on his shoulder. I found his answers very childish. He's just hurting himself, he has done a good job this season with Leicester but if ever loses his job who is going to want to employ him.

Edited by PaulC

Yes he has a massive chip on his shoulder. I found his answers very childish. He's just hurting himself, he has done a good job this season with Leicester but if ever loses his job who is going to want to employ him.

The problem is that to his mind, he is being witty in his responses.

• Like 1

I get the feeling Pearson is trying to install a everyone's against us siege mentality with his players like Jose does, but he hasn't got Jose's wit or intelligence to pull it off.

Edited by Oaks
  • Like 1

The idea of Nigel Pearson as a hard man is laughable. The guy needs to just calm down.

Never watch him play then?

There's also an interview in which he fought off a pack of wild dogs in the Himalayas. I suppose when you've been through something like that football and all the hype that surrounds it particularly from journalists just seems very trivial. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leicester-city/10610721/Leicester-City-manager-Nigel-Pearson-happy-to-keep-away-from-the-pack-at-top-of-the-Championship.html

He clearly has a couldn't care less attitude which I can completely understand why it annoys people. He clearly dosen't speak to his players like that otherwise Leicester's results wouldn't have been as good for the last 18 months.

He's an absolute whopper.  Talks as though he's clever, but there aren't clever words coming out of his mouth.

It's like a parody isn't it? He looks incredibly smug, thinking he's the cleverest man in the room. Everyone else is sharing an awkward silence looking at each other, trying to figure out what's going on.

I'll have to take your words on it that he is a hard man.....

Don't remember him playing much and the way he comes across interviews and conducts himself on the touchline scream Schoolyard Bully. In my eyes proper hard men don't need to play up to it and its almost like he is trying to convince people that that's what he is.

Anyway, Leicester have had a fantastic season and in-spite of him i'd like them to stay up.

Took an absolute grilling from Pat Murphy, like a father telling off a son. Suspect he'll think twice about what he says in future which I'm not convinced is entirely a good thing but there you go

Ah right, just watched it on YouTube. He is a monumental tool who really should get the sack regardless in the summer as I would not want my investment fronted up by him.

He seems to think he's on a level above those around him but what everyone else see's is someone out of his depth trying and failing to be clever. He doesn't have any kid of come back to anything levelled at him. Its really showed him up for what he is.

Â