Leicester City

Villan4Life

5 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

BBC%20Form%201.png

Leicester's form over the last 38 games (obviously including the end of last season).

Compare that with ours :

BBC%20Form%202.png

The end of last season the writing was on the wall. Even when we had benteke and the whole team was built around him after the semi win we started getting chinned.

Those bar charts are horrible.  Someone made it into an actual table. 

pYU35Ev.png

Leicester "win" by a full eleven points. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, The_Rev said:

pYU35Ev.png

As bad as we've been, Newcastle really haven't been much better have they.

10 hours ago, The_Rev said:

pYU35Ev.png

I'd be more inclined to take that prediction seriously if that hadn't put us as high as 26 points  :)   ... or actually :( 

I know league position and form go somewhat out the window around this stage of the season, but FWIW Leicester have the easiest set of fixtures (in terms of league position) from the next 4 games of everyone in the league. They face 19th placed Newcastle, 15th Palace, 9th Southampton and 17th Sunderland.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I know league position and form go somewhat out the window around this stage of the season, but FWIW Leicester have the easiest set of fixtures (in terms of league position) from the next 4 games of everyone in the league. They face 19th placed Newcastle, 15th Palace, 9th Southampton and 17th Sunderland.

They do have the best run in but oddly enough they seem to do better against the better teams where their counter attacking style is at its best. 

They have often struggled to put away the smaller teams who sit back and defend. 

As much as people don't like his style of defending, Robert Huth was a very important signing.

Him and Shawcross were rocks for Stoke and they would've gone down if they hadn't of signed him. Apart from that Vardy and Mahrez just being amazing really which has allowed the supporting cast to just get on with doing their jobs.

How well would they have don if Pearson had stayed, I'd still between 11-14th. 

I'd like to see them do it, but I still have two things nagging in the back of my mind. The way some of their fans behaved, at those first few games at Filbert Street, after Sir Brian came home, and a lad I'm friends with on Facebook, who bombards his feed with Leicester City propaganda. These two things will hold me back from fully enjoying their remarkable story.

20 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

I'd like to see them do it, but I still have two things nagging in the back of my mind. The way some of their fans behaved, at those first few games at Filbert Street, after Sir Brian came home, and a lad I'm friends with on Facebook, who bombards his feed with Leicester City propaganda. These two things will hold me back from fully enjoying their remarkable story.

Yeah but look in fairness if it were us i'd be absolutely unbearable

• Like 3

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

As much as people don't like his style of defending, Robert Huth was a very important signing.

Him and Shawcross were rocks for Stoke and they would've gone down if they hadn't of signed him. Apart from that Vardy and Mahrez just being amazing really which has allowed the supporting cast to just get on with doing their jobs.

How well would they have don if Pearson had stayed, I'd still between 11-14th. 

Yes I think Ranieri has been brilliant. When is was at Chelsea we didn't see the humour because of the language problems, but now he speaks fluent english, I just love his interviews.

On 3/8/2016 at 19:15, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I have yet to hear a good explanation as to how they got so good so quickly.

Because they're the complete opposite of the Villa?

Â