Leicester City

Villan4Life

I think when the dust settles yeah they will, but the players and their fans will know that it was the best chance in a generation to win the league

I don't know if they think the same as Southampton fans who from the ones I spoke to were deluded about what was coming, this isn't a case of CL this year, next year push on, year after cement their place at the top...this is pretty much all 4 of last year's top 4 declining this season, I don't think that's ever happened before, I don't think it's happened before that 2 of the top 4 haven't finished top 4 the following season

6 more wins will be enough for Leicester I reckon.

That and a couple of draws will get them 77 points. ,Man. City can only get a maximum of 77 points now, if Arsenal lose they can only get to 81.

Spurs can get to 84 but imo they will lose at Chelsea and only draw at Spurs and liverpool so they could only get 77 points then.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Man. City and Spurs both losing....Arsenal drawing. ;)

It's honestly like the league wants Leicester to win. Arsenal had a chance to get 3 points away from first and lose to Swansea at home. Spurs have a chance to over take Leicester, but lose to West ham. City I just don't know. United have tied them for 4th now so they have to be careful. 

Oh and West ham are now 1 off 4th as well. Things are getting interested. I think Chelsea is out of it, but they haven't lost in a long time. 

Edited by Czechlad

It reminds me of the year when Atletico won La Liga...they kept on winning their games and in the last 5 games Barca and Real barely won a game between them.

Some other interesting title races going on...Celtic only draw tonight so Aberdeen are only a few points off them now and Bayern Munich lost to Mainz so if Dortmund beat them at the weekend they'll only be 2 points off them.

Both leagues done and dusted according to the media. 

Yeah, the universe is being kind to them at the moment.  If you are Ranieri your team talks are easy right now, last minute loss at Arsenal and last minute winner vs Norwich is better than two draws.  Two points dropped vs West Brom is now a point gained.  I'd love em to do it. 

I know actually think based on the results yesterday think Leicester may do it for first time. Arsenal are such a bag of losers. This is their best chance in years and they bottle it. 

I still think Spurs will win it

Wenger needs to leave in summer

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Wenger needs to leave in summer

If they don't win the league in a year where Chelsea, United and City were in all sorts, Wenger surely, surely has to go.

It's all well and good to qualify for the CL every year and everything but you've received a league title on a silver platter, didn't invest in January despite being in striking distance and are in the process of bottling your first league title in over a decade.

I was having this argument with someone who was claiming that they'd keep Wenger regardless because of what losing a long-term manager did to Man Utd, but Arsenal haven't won a league title in a long, long time. Blowing this chance would be unforgivable.

• Like 1

I still think Arsenal fans might need to be careful what they wish for when it comes to binning Wenger.  Getting rid is no guarantee they'll improve, he's been the best manager they have had since Herbert Chapman and he's delivered silverware in the past two seasons.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Arsenal losing now!:P

Edit: Quick Czech Lad predict we're relegated and before you know it we'll have won 5 in a row.

I think that's it for us now. I mean Swansea picked up 3 points, Sunderland tied, and we are just stuck at the bottom. 

5 hours ago, The_Rev said:

I still think Arsenal fans might need to be careful what they wish for when it comes to binning Wenger.  Getting rid is no guarantee they'll improve, he's been the best manager they have had since Herbert Chapman and he's delivered silverware in the past two seasons.  

100% agree. They would be stupid to think they can only get better with a new manager. 

I'd like to see it happen to be honest, they clearly take competing for the league, silverware and champions league football for granted.

Wenger still has probably earnt the right to decide when he leaves.

Interestingly he'll have 1 year left on his deal at end of the season. In normal cases the board would be stepping in with a new 3 year deal but that will cause mutiny if they finish 4th this season and below likes of Spurs and Leicester.

Interesting to see how it plays out.

Â