• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Pissed off that the winner came minutes after we should have had a penalty. I don't think anyone expected a great performance today with all the injuries, but we got the basics wrong too often and there is no excuse for that. 

another great performance and result against a team below us

well done lads, big shout out to lambo for producing another tantalising tactical display against one of the leagues most potent attacking teams with a water tight defence

A piss poor result from a team with a piss poor manager who has assembled the most piss poor squad in the premier league.

Football institutions like Aston Villa should not be in this state. It's beyond a joke now it's time for a change. We are **** abysmal

• Like 3

Not surprised. Shit team on the field. Westwood played well but that's about it. Entertaining game - in the sense that it gave me a heart attack for 90 minutes, but it was sloppy. So many flaws in this team and club. 

The injury list again: Benteke; Okore; Delph; Gabby; Kozak; KEA; N'Zogbia.

Every single one arguably a starter. Get a grip everyone.

Yeah i agree. Could have been so much different. 

I can't even bring myself to care about this worthless bunch of losers anymore. We need a clearout from the owner to the manager to an overhaul of the squad. The club is just sleepwalking to the lower leagues. Maybe not this season, but is hard to see anything changing.

• Like 2

Meh.... that was horrible.  Can't understand why we didn't just try and shut up shop when it went 1-1.  Lambert could of brought Clark on and went three at the back as they were just running through us for fun.  Our squad is so woeful but surely we have enough there to win and draw a game before the end of the season which will keep us up. Thought Bacuna played great in an attacking sense but we basically had no midfield when Bertrand went back to left back.  Westwood put in another good performance and played some great passes.  Weimann doesn't deserve to play for us, he is crap every week.  He could of been in on the left wing at one stage and the ball just goes through him and out for a throw, pathetic.

Westwood MOTM

Lambert is losing my confidence in him and I have backed him all along. I know we have injuries but guess what, that's football and all teams get injuries and so must prepare for that eventuality. We are so UNprepared it's ridiculous and makes a mockery of our badge. Very disappointed.

Honestly I've found myself far more invested in Leicester over the past few months. This team, the management, it's completely dull and boring and inspires apathy. I haven't felt this way about Villa since I started supporting them 20 years ago.

Honestly I've found myself far more invested in Leicester over the past few months. This team, the management, it's completely dull and boring and inspires apathy. I haven't felt this way about Villa since I started supporting them 20 years ago.

is it because they're winning?

• Like 1

Lords Lady's and Gentlemen may i present to you the awesome, the stunning, the wondrous, the tactical genius that is Mr Paul Lambert and his game changing substitution MR JORDAN BOWERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 2

Â