Weekends football 4/6 April

andykeenan

How did you come up with the Cardiff v Palace prediction? 

Considering Palace have been to City and only lost 1-0, at the emirates only lost 2-0, white hart lane only lost 2-0, Anfield lost 3-1 at stamford Bridge they only lost 2-1. They've never conceded more than 3 goals on the road this season. Don't get me wrong their away record is still dreadful, but I fail to see how you thought Cardiff were going to put 4 past them when all the over top teams have failed to do so. 

Edited by AVFCforever1991

How did you come up with the Cardiff v Palace prediction?

Considering Palace have been to City and only lost 1-0, at the emirates only lost 2-0, white hart lane only lost 2-0, Anfield lost 3-1. They've never conceded more than 3 goals on the road this season. Don't get me wrong their away record is still dreadful, but I fail to see how you thought Cardiff were going to put 4 past them when all the over top teams have failed to do so.

On the other hand, pre stoke no side had out 4 past villa, and stoke were woeful away.

(Not that I agree with cons prediction, but cardiff getting 4 wasn't THAT crazy.

Edited by Rovers13

Everton 3 : 2 Arsenal

It's way past the point in the season when Everton's results should have collapsed. Still ahead of Man Utd in the league. Something's different. 

Arsenal have Ramsey back but it's his first game back and he's unlikely to be that good. 

Ross Barkley will boss the game and commentators will ask whether he should start in England team ahead of Wilshere. 

High-scoring game that could go either way but will eventually go in favour of the home side. An Everton victory with the winner scored after 80'. Although thought to be just about deserved, it will be a lucky win.

West Ham 0 : 2 Liverpool

Allardyce will go back to the tried and tested 19th century defending. Carroll won't get a sniff all game but will be effective in his own penalty area clearing corners. One of the goals from a Suarez free kick, and it wouldn't surprise me if the other was from a handball penalty.

Actually agree with the last line of the everton paragraph, if everton win, even if it's lucky, everyone will just talk about how amazing

Martinez is and how wengers lost the plot. (Not that Martinez hasn't done a good job)

Now 2 up.... oh dear Arsene, maybe this time will be adieu!

I get the feeling he will go at the end of the season. Not sure who will come in as his replacement, but with teams at the top now looking unsettled with management, this could be Liverpool's turn to return to the top.

• Like 1

Â