b23avfc

Is Scooby Doo a Super Hero?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Scooby Doo a Super Hero?

• Duh, of course he is!
    • Fool, of course he is not!

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yep,  but in the back of your mind you still wonder about Wilma ?

Either would get your rocks off.

This is stupid. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The_Rev said:
2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yep,  but in the back of your mind you still wonder about Wilma ?

Either would get your rocks off.

This is stupid. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone? 

To be honest it was just a little joke about "rocks off".  The combination of both family names Ruble / Flintstone  and the addition of the saying "getting your rocks off" (You see there the same rocks and rubble, almost the same thing really in joke terms) in conjunction with the mad thought that if you could ,  just for one minute imagine you are in a cartoon and "Someone was sleeping with an imaginary cartoon charachter,  they would actually be thinking of the only other female member of the "Show" could by some be seen as mildly amusing and well quite an out there thought but never the less a welcomed addition to what I agree is a very very important thread and topic that could effect the lives of millions.  It also highlights how very ***t in bed Wilma is for all her effort but that's for another day. 

I have grossly mis-read the audience and I am truly sorry.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

At least Betty’s eyes had a scleara. Wilma’s black oval eyes were just weird and soulless. They weren’t even horizontal.

I had a mate (yeah yeah, I know) who was quite open and honest about how much he fancied the Cadbury’s caramel bunny.

• Haha 1

I took my god daughter to Disneyworld.  Her dad and I played a game. Who could get the most inappropriate photograph with a Disney Princess without causing moral outrage or being asked to leave. I won with a superbly timed photo where I am on my knees behind a delighted Snow White and I have chocolate smeared on my nose.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

At least Betty’s eyes had a scleara. Wilma’s black oval eyes were just weird and soulless. They weren’t even horizontal.

She's dead behind the eyes. She'll soon divorce Fred and take the house and most of his pension from the quarry job he has grafted in all his life as a dino-operator. 

Bitch! 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

She's dead behind the eyes. She'll soon divorce Fred and take the house and most of his pension from the quarry job he has grafted in all his life as a dino-operator. 

Bitch! 

To be honest,  once those Slate people started arriving from other Cartoon's and working for considerably less than Fred,  the writing was on the stone tablet so too speak.  

Fred's quite unhappy about it all "Proper Stone and Rubbles built all this,  Not dirty Slate people coming over here with there easily shape-able,  long lasting water proof roofing ideas, What's wrong with grass?"

Fred immediately called his mate Nickel Flint.

Â