Is Scooby Doo a Super Hero?

b23avfc

Is Scooby Doo a Super Hero?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Scooby Doo a Super Hero?

• Duh, of course he is!
    • Fool, of course he is not!

This poll is closed to new votes

How shit was Scrappy Doo though? Although as he flew on occasions, and could talk, I do believe that makes him more of a super hero than Scooby.

Can't believe I actually clicked on this thread.

How shit was Scrappy Doo though? Although as he flew on occasions, and could talk, I do believe that makes him more of a super hero than Scooby.

Can't believe I actually clicked on this thread.

and contributed!

Though you do have a valid point, Scrappy Doo really was crap.

I think certainly Scrappy was endowed with great natural powers, he lacked restraint in using them.

You see Hong Kong Fooey is probably more up there in the Super Hero league

He's got style like a groovy cat and a car that just won't stop.

Scooby has no genitals, I am unsure as to how this affects his superhero status, but it does mean he has nothing to lick.

Scooby has no genitals, I am unsure as to how this affects his superhero status, but it does mean he has nothing to lick.

Er...evidence please...otherwise please use allegedly

You see Hong Kong Fooey is probably more up there in the Super Hero league

no no and no ..any person should be able to tell you that his cat solves all the crime whilst Penry is stuck in some cupboard

Goober was a super hero dog though as he had the power to turn invisible ...where as scooby only had the power to eat large sandwiches and be the only dog that didn't sniff womens crutches and try and hump peoples legs

Scooby just **** about when he should be investigating and then takes all the credit.....and as for the power of talking...he has a " rerry " poor speech impedament

hmmm Scooby vs Phooey, there's only one way to find out.... Fiiiggghhht !!!!!

• Like 1

Â