Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

And more than counteracted the 'technical assist' by doing nothing for the eighty-five minutes that followed it other than giving the ball away which led to two of their goals.

Spot on. Shouldn't start against Fulham as his last 2 displays have been unacceptable.

• Like 1

A penny for Darren Bent's thoughts today. Magath went for a 17 year old up front rather than him in a do or die match. 6 Premier league goals in the past 2 seasons and nowhere near the England squad. It hasn't work out for him ever since he got injured versus Wigan about 2 years ago.

A penny for Darren Bent's thoughts today. Magath went for a 17 year old up front rather than him in a do or die match. 6 Premier league goals in the past 2 seasons and nowhere near the England squad. It hasn't work out for him ever since he got injured versus Wigan about 2 years ago.

It's a shame really - he actually looked really good in 2011.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Their defence is shocking, conceded 73 goals aint they or have I read it wrong

I know of a team who did not score against them this season... :unsure:
that could only be us ha, to be fair fulham played very well that day. If they play that well again we will lose

And more than counteracted the 'technical assist' by doing nothing for the eighty-five minutes that followed it other than giving the ball away which led to two of their goals.

yes and to call it technically an assist is misleading. Chances of a villa player scoring from that free-kick are probably 25/1

They are generally dull. Even under MON in our pomp I recall a turgid 0-0 where Zat Knight of Fulham got MOTM

They are indeed dull affairs. Best one I can recall is the 2-0 where Gabby scored a screamer. That was on the Sunday after we played at home to Rapid Vienna the first time.