Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

On our day we are a bottom 3 team. At our best we are a top 10 side easily. Terrible performance with us just managing a point, which will do as its another point on the board. Its so depressing thinking this way and knowing how bad we are at home

KEA is needed back in the middle and Lowton needs to return as RB for starters IMO.

Weimann could do with dropping to the bench

...............Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Bertrand

...KEA.Westwood.Delph

Albrighton.Benteke.Gabby

We never seem to play well against Fulham at home and I can see this ending up as 1-1.

I think if Lowton plays it has to be Bacuna in front of him. Likewise, if Albrighton plays it has to be Bacuna behind him. Albrighton and Lowton would give us no balance whatsoever on the right flank, probably end up with both of them miles up the pitch.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 2

Given how poor Bacuna was against Fulham at the Cottage I'd consider recalling Lowton. At least Berbatov won't be lining up against us.

We'll win because it will be shit or bust for Fulham so they'll have to go for the win which should suit us.

Gabby and weimann should be dropped for Tonev and Albrighton. Wouldn't mind giving Bennett a go, he was good against Chelsea.

On what basis would you pick Tonev?  I'd consider dropping one of Gabby or Weimann

Gabby and weimann should be dropped for Tonev and Albrighton. Wouldn't mind giving Bennett a go, he was good against Chelsea.

On what basis would you pick Tonev? I'd consider dropping one of Gabby or Weimann

He seems to be able to take on players which Gabby and Weimann seem to lack.
  • Like 1

Nothing less than a win will suffice here. Two 4-1 defeats on the bounce has undone the brilliant work we did against Chelsea and knocked the confidence of both the fans and the players. 3 points would put us back on track and set us up nicely for the next few games. I do worry though, as these 2 defeats have most likely made the team nervous, and these nerves could go either way at a home game against another team in the bottom half. If Fulham sit back, then we're gonna have some trouble as we'll struggle to break them down, meaning the crowd will get increasingly frustrated. I don't really know what to predict all, but I guess it all depends whether our defence decides to show up...

edit - and our attack as well to be honest..

Edited by JoshVilla
  • Like 1