Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I only start the match threads to try and make me forget the utter sh*t I have usually just witnessed. I am not looking forward to this one bit - this is exactly the type of game where we struggle. Fulham will be sat back trying to keep it tight and will no doubt snatch one and then we will spend the whole game struggling to break them down. Only thing that may help us counter a bit is if Fulham come right at us as they're desperate for points. They will feel confident they can win im sure.

I expect a loss but we need a win to try and wrap this season up.

Id drop Gabby and Weimann and bring Lowton back at RB.....because he is a defender unlike Bacuna.

Same team as today but with KEA back in.

Routine 2-0 to us.

Is that the team you want or the team you think Lambert will start with?
Both

You have admirable patience-levels to stick with both Weimann and Gabby ;)

Yeah I know. But they can both cause problems when it goes their way. Gabby's pace is always a hidden problem for the other team. Weimann is always pressuring even when not playing well. They always have effort, they just lack confidence at the moment.

• Like 1

I don't think gabby lacks confidence, just hunger, drive and motivation

He does seem to lack hunger. He looks like he's been on a two month eating spree. I'm not going to go so far as to say he's got nothing else to his game, but Gabby's pace is obviously his biggest threat. He's looking overweight and well off the pace at the moment. I'd bench him for the next match (Albrighton in his place and KEA back in the midfield) and I'd have him running a few extra sprints in training too.

We need to have a good April. Let's start with Fulham, please.