• Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Pathetic

A word used to describe villa pretty much every week

I would only keep Guzan vlaar Delph and Benteke from this team

The rest can piss right off

Get your wallet out Lerner you stingy tosser so all these jokers can jog on to the Scottish leagues

• Like 4

Could easily have been different- Benteke wasted two chances and United were fortunate with several of their goals. Can't blame Lambert for today.

How many times have I heard that after a defeat? It seems we can never blame Lambert. He is fireproof.

You clearly aren't reading the views in this thread ! It is like the villagers in Frankenstein !!

Worst villa team and manager in a long long time.

Cannot wait for the day Project Lambert is over.

Mate, it will be another project after that, then another, then another. These **** projects will only stop once that prat Lerner goes.

As we all knew, we're the absolute perfect team to pick United up when they're down, put a smile on Moyes face for the first time in months and give away another 'first' to a member of the opposition (Mata). We played well enough going forwards and created enough chances to take something from the game - the problem is we gifted them their goals - starting from Gabby twice giving it away and then Clark showing how atrocious his positional sense is on two occasions (goals 1 and 4). There's no part of me that's shocked or surprised by any of this. We have no backbone or steel to us - with 20mins left we had given up and lacked any drive to try and get back into it - instead just letting United stroll at times.

The most frustrating thing will be that for all our good work going forwards today from midfield to attack - you just know we will play complete dog-shite against Fulham and give away another win at home to a team who needs the points. 

United were there for the taking today - but we have an inability to capitalise when we most need. They f*ck me off a treat.

• Like 1

Pathetic

Get your wallet out Lerner you stingy tosser so all these jokers can jog on to the Scottish leagues

Sorry but Benteke was the main culprit for this defeat today. 3 easy chances cost us the game.

Pathetic

Yet you wouldn't keep Westy who was our best player? Didn't really much wrong. And Benteke gets a free pass? Laughable post.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â