• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Despite conceding 8 goals in our last matches. Our goal difference is still much better than most teams in the relegation fight.

Glad you're happy with us not getting relegated. Some of us expect our manager to do his job he is paid for.

He just isn"t good enough and needs to go. Only reason we are we are in the league has been down to lucky. We have abysmal all season and go some lucky decision and bounces against the big teams.

We should of beat them today but he hasn't got a clue how to send a team out with a positive mindset and keep it.

• Like 1

Hugely flattering scoreline for Manu.

Once again very poor defending, the second goal annoyed me in particular because it was both lucky and poor defending and changed the game.

Good game from Westwood again and Albrighton had some good moments.

I have felt worse after a 4-1 defeat.

Once again very poor defending, the second goal annoyed me in particular because it was both lucky and poor defending and changed the game.

How was the second one lucky?

Vlaar should have stopped Kagawa's pass but didn't quite stretch far enough.

Our defence has looked poor these last few games apart from Vlaar. The scoreline flattered them though and we were unlucky to not get a penalty ourselves, Benteke should have took at least one of his chances.

Onto the next one.

I thought Vlaar was poor today in open play. It looked like Rooney kept drifting over to his side and was finding piles of space in behind him. This meant that Clarke who was by no means brilliant had to keep cutting back to catch the runner.

For the first goal Vlaar was badly out of position.

Given what had been going on with Man you before today's game if you had asked every Man you player and their manager which team they would want to play next the answer would have been a unanimous Aston V and we duly obliged.

Yes we made chances but we missed them and lost the game. That's what happens when you miss chances you invariably lose the game and no it wasn't that the ref was shite or that we were unlucky. We've just been hammered by the worst Man you team for a long time and they didn't have to play well to do it. Trying to excuse this is nothing more than sour grapes and clutching onto straws.

• Like 2

Just watched the Benteke chances again. We should be coming away with at least a point.  :(

The words 'clutching' and 'straws' come to mind. First time manure have scored 4 in the PL since the opening day of the season. We are garbage just accept it and stop trying to find some solace in today's performance.

Yes we are garbage and yes I have accepted it , as there is little I can do to alter that . It seems strange then that you also accept that we are garbage, but insist in being butt hurt when we lose to a team who are still light years ahead of us , regardless of their current standing. If you know we are crap then why are you so shocked that we just lost to a much better team than us ? It doesn't make sense ?

• Like 3

Absolutely gobsmacked at the defender-free-Rooney-only zone they had pegged out at the top of our box.

I agree that the result flattered United but our defenders simply cannot track opposition players running into the box and our "world class" striker has three ridiculously good chances served up on a platter and can't even make contact with the ball in two of them,

How was the second one lucky?

Vlaar should have stopped Kagawa's pass but didn't quite stretch far enough.

Eh? That's nothing to do with luck. It's either poor defending and/or a great pass.

Edited by Ghost

Just watched the Benteke chances again. We should be coming away with at least a point.  :(

The words 'clutching' and 'straws' come to mind. First time manure have scored 4 in the PL since the opening day of the season. We are garbage just accept it and stop trying to find some solace in today's performance.

Yes we are garbage and yes I have accepted it , as there is little I can do to alter that . It seems strange then that you also accept that we are garbage, but insist in being butt hurt when we lose to a team who are still light years ahead of us , regardless of their current standing. If you know we are crap then why are you so shocked that we just lost to a much better team than us ? It doesn't make sense ?

Good post.

• Like 1

Slipping back into the relegation mix having shipped 8 goals in 2 games...... not good at all.

Sick of the shit this club serves up week in week out. The Chelsea game you all say.....sadly just a fluke result. 

The thing I hate most is we are such a push over of a side. I bet Fulham can't wait for next Saturday.

Â