• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

The score flattered Man U. We really didn't play too badly and gave them plenty of problems. Benteke's failure to take his chances a big disappointment today. 

Yeah, had Benteke scored either of those we'd have been right back in it. I'm annoyed we didn't take our chances, but at least we created them in the first place.

Yes Benteke should have scored, but even if he does, our defence looks like shipping a goal at every opportunity and they switch off far too easily. Is it the fault of the coaching staff?

Nice to see Lowton on the pitch.

Just watched the Benteke chances again.

We should be coming away with at least a point.  :(

The words 'clutching' and 'straws' come to mind.

First time manure have scored 4 in the PL since the opening day of the season.

We are garbage just accept it and stop trying to find some solace in today's performance.

Utd - 9 attempts - 6 on target.

Villa - 10 attempts - 1 on target.

That pretty much sums it up.

Yep. Clinical United. Poor finishing from us. Move on and try and rectify the mistakes.

Problem is it is a recurring theme and mistakes are not being rectified. Clearly Lambert is not up to the task and should be removed at the earliest opportunity.

Worst villa team and manager in a long long time.

Cannot wait for the day Project Lambert is over.

Mate, it will be another project after that, then another, then another. These **** projects will only stop once that prat Lerner goes.

Mate I'm ready for a new Project now. Even project McLaren
  • Like 1

Clinical finishing was the difference today. United have forwards who can score, we dont.

Id sell the lot of them.

We should drop gabby and weiman and give helenius a chance in a 4-4-1-1 with benteke. I mean he cudnt do less than gabby and weiman.

I also think its hilarious that we have 4 very tall strikers and only play 1 wing player in albrighton. We have some very talented young wide players - give one a chance on the left - worth a try isnt it?

• Like 1

Pathetic

A word used to describe villa pretty much every week

I would only keep Guzan vlaar Delph and Benteke from this team

The rest can piss right off

Get your wallet out Lerner you stingy tosser so all these jokers can jog on to the Scottish leagues

Sorry but Benteke was the main culprit for this defeat today. 3 easy chances cost us the game.

The shit defending had nothing to do with it then.

• Like 1

That was **** disgusting. Benteke missed a sitter and we gave up. Shite defending for all four goals.

Best chance to beat United in a long time. Go 1-0 up and decide to just roll over and have our **** bellies tickled. Our players are absolutely **** pathetic.

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 3

Just watched the Benteke chances again.

We should be coming away with at least a point.  :(

The words 'clutching' and 'straws' come to mind.

First time manure have scored 4 in the PL since the opening day of the season.

We are garbage just accept it and stop trying to find some solace in today's performance.

So they weren't good goal scoring chances then?

Our defence has looked poor these last few games apart from Vlaar. The scoreline flattered them though and we were unlucky to not get a penalty ourselves, Benteke should have took at least one of his chances.

Onto the next one.

• Like 1

I said 4.1 at start of week but after the first half I was hoping we could snatch something. Benteke wasted to great chances where he should of scored. Went to bits in the second half. Still think we are safe But a defeat to fulham and we could easily be back in it

Â