• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Asked my passengers for the drive to Man U to arrive at my house for 8.45 (leaving plenty of time), arrived late, we set off at 9.20 so I took the toll road to make a bit of time up.   Stopped briefly at Knutsford, left motorway around 11.00 - hit a bit of traffic on A556, eventually cleared where a lot of traffic takes the M(whatever it is) into Manchester, we stayed on A56 as we always do when going to Man U.   11.30 , hit some traffic on the A56, stationary.  12.45 game kicks off, we have moved about 2 miles.   Have, in the intervening period asked several people if it was worth just parking and walking but they said we were about 5 miles away.   Lots of traffic turning round, we decided to give up and do the same.  Heading home, hear Villa take an early lead on radio, find a Pub to watch, whilst parking, hear Man U equalise.   Have a nice lunch in a nice pub (George & Dragon in Altrincham) whilst watching on BT Sport.   See it go to 3-1.  Leave pub at 80 mins and head home - no delays - back in house for 4.30   Sulky passengers for trip home !  Let them off the petrol money (stupid me!) so all in all a waste of lots of money .   Apparently a lorry had overturned up ahead.   I don't think even had they delayed the kick off the people of the same road as me could have got there in time   .   Fed up with Villa, fed up with Benteke being over hyped, when he is good, he is good but it's not often enough. Fed up with most of the team,  Lambo, fed up with Lerner.  Fed up with Football.   Will I renew my ST next season - yes I guess so

Haven't even seen Westwood's goal as I didn't watch MOTD 

Signing off - thoroughly hacked off with it all.   Watch us lose to Fulham on Saturday now. :wub:  :blush:

as much as Benteke could have pulled us through....he didn't lose us the match.

The pathetice excuse for a defence did.

ps..... I am going to start growing watercress....... and put some vibrancy back in my life.

Â