Supporters Consultation Group March 2014

rjw63

Did someone seriously ask the club for a cup holder to be attached to the seat in front?

reading that, makes me realise im not cut out for a job in customer services cus id have answered every question with "you've come to watch a football match, why are you whinging about a chicken & mushroom pie"

LUV IT

I like the answer to the season ticket price increase question.

They know exactly what was being asked: HOW can you justify a price increase BASED IN THE QUALITY OF FOOTBALL ON SHOW.

They just chose to pretend that the question wasn't loaded...to make it look like they have addressed concerns.

I'm one of the 5000/10000 that have stopped turning up...I didn't renew last year for the first time in 6 years and I've only been twice this year...both times it was bloody awful, so I haven't bothered wasting my time (not money, TIME) coming to watch games...a few people who have commented are absolutely right, do as many offers and promotions you like, you're not going to get people to come and watch games when the quality of entertainment is so poor...

...and that's before you get to the fact that the people that fans are paying to watch, earn more for turning up and 'playing' 90 minutes of football (or at least they are on the pitch for 90 minutes) than most fans earn in a month.

• Like 1

Â