Midweek football 25/26 March

andykeenan

So the comms team of Alan smith and the other mug, after being shown a replay showing no contact for the latest Suarez dive say

"well, he must have felt he was fouled, ehy else would he go down"

because his a dirty vile cheating bastard?

• Like 1

Okay so, if that isn't a freekick or a penalty for Suarez there, how is it not a dive? Surely a booking?

I honestly think they make the rules up as they go along.

I think the rules are pretty clear, it's trial by media which protects the big clubs and flavour of the month players.
  • Like 1

So the comms team of Alan smith and the other mug, after being shown a replay showing no contact for the latest Suarez dive say

"well, he must have felt he was fouled, ehy else would he go down"

because his a dirty vile cheating bastard?

Its like when they said sturridge 'anticipated' the contact which is why he went down.

"At half-time players were talking more about fans booing them than the game. Fans affect players. We don't need them on the players' backs when we are coming off three defeats. They have to stay and help them win.

Sam Alladyce

I still think fan mood is a factor in our performances at Villa Park, and it will continue to be until performances improve. 

why did Sunderland not start Ki or Johnson, Liverpool were there for the taking. Jozy Altidore is the 2nd coming of Heskey

as for Suarez his performance in last 20 minutes was quite disgraceful in the fact he wanted his goal and didn't seem to pass especially when players were in better positions. Rodgers should have hauled him off and made an example of him

Â