The Cheer Me Up Somehow Villa Lost Thread!

villa-revolution

Don't you just ******* hate it when Villa lose :bang:  . I don't know which is worse either, losing with practically the last kick of the game as at Newcastle a few weeks back or by witnessing today's totally abject & pitiless surrender against the Clay Heads of Stoke City? :(

So now I, and & I daresay countless thousands of others of the claret & blue persuasion, suddenly have to contemplate facing the whole friggin' week again walking around like zombies & complete misery arses with our chins scraping along the ground as we seriously contemplate suicide. (I'm such a drama queen aren't I ? :P Or am I? :( )

Anyway, how can we brighten up our lives now to help us get over the initial pain,shock  & trauma of what I term post match Villa loss disorder?

If possible, please provide us all with the immediate & necessary therapy by submitting posts, .gifs, funny stories, suggestions or anything, yes absolutely bloody anything here, that you think might help put a smile back on our faces & cheer us all up & lift our claret & blue spirits once more until Villa finally provide the perfect tonic & antedote by doing the business & getting a bloody good result again so that I/we can all indulge in Villa euphoria.

Until we go again?...............................HELP!

I had a free £2 bet from Sky at 5/1 that both teams would score in the first half. Not much I know but every little helps.

Ps. The painting must be from before the 60s . Those semi circles on the top of the Witton lane stand weren't there in the 70s or late 60s.

Edited by squirdle

This picture should help, not sure who drew it but it's a lovely old painting of Villa vs West Brom from the 1960s/1970s.

gmiii_nfmu_e857_168_624x544.jpg

Whenever we lose this painting always reminds me that we may lose but the club will never die.

Lovely painting, although I guess Wimbledon-fans said the same at one point :P

• Like 1

This picture should help, not sure who drew it but it's a lovely old painting of Villa vs West Brom from the 1960s/1970s.

Whenever we lose this painting always reminds me that we may lose but the club will never die.

Yes. But was it at Match Point?  :P;)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=297828877052804&set=a.214280598740966.1073741828.214279648741061&type=1&theater

I found this newspaper headline that made me chuckle... Hopefully it makes you chuckle too!

Ha ha ha DJ_Villain. I thought for one minute too there that I was reading about Carson Yeung. :P

Also, the first question asked by Jacob Pulman on the facebook page is very pertinent. This is an immensely puzzling story, although the dog in the photo does look very happy.

Yes. But was it at Match Point?  :P;)

......Its when we used to win at home

If they inhale much more of  the foul smoke belching out of those chimneys, I imagine the fans in the picture are going to die very soon.

Â