Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Apparently Manyoo fans are sending a plane over Old Trafford during the game with a "Wrong One - Moyes Out" banner.

We need to take advantage of this unrest! This could be our year!

(Trying not to get my hopes up.)

If they lose to us it has to be the final straw for them.  Manure v Villa is about a big a guaranteed three points to them as they have each and every season.

BUT IT WONT HAPPEN

• Like 1

Usually there is no shame in being well beaten at United but I think that will only happen if we put in a poor performance given how they play at home these days.

Usually there is no shame in being well beaten at United but I think that will only happen if we put in a poor performance given how they play at home these days.

Come on, it's Man united. We always lose to them. Even if we put in a fantastic performance they'll still beat us.

Rooney has now gone 12 consecutive games at Old Trafford without scoring.

Any body want to bet that game 13 will also be unlucky.....................for us. :(

I seem to remember too that Van Persie went 11 consecutive matches without scoring last season & then hammered in a first half hat-trick against us no problem what so ever. :(

Edited by villa-revolution

With El Ahmadi a doubt my United friend just promised that they'll make Sylla look like Zidane.  OT is going to be a massive bowl of non confidence on Saturday isn't it.  Expect both teams to start nervy too.

Edited by Wainy316

The Anti-Moyes chanting and this below might play into our hands?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/david-moyes-out-manchester-united-fans-organise-old-trafford-flyover-to-protest-in-favour-of-sacking-the-chosen-one-9218655.html

Manchester United fans are set to ramp up their attempts to force the club to sack manager David Moyes after reports emerged they are planning to send a flyover message above Old Trafford calling for his head.

Moyes’ brief upturn in fortunes took a devastating blow on Tuesday night as his side put in one of their worst showing of the season to succumb 3-0 to rivals Manchester City – a result that almost flattered the home side such was City’s domination.

The company that made the prominent ‘The Chosen One’ banner - Stretford End Flags (SEF) - that also features Moyes’ headshot has confirmed that they have no intention of removing it ahead of this weekend’s visit of Aston Villa. But supporters have come together to raise almost £1,000 to front the cost of the flyover via the Red Issue website, with the slogan “Wrong One – Moyes out” set to shadow the Theatre of Dreams.

The move comes after ‘#MoyesOut’ began trending on social media shortly after the Manchester derby defeat, and with the Red Devils a hefty 18 points off the top of the Premier League, they are already guaranteed to secure their worst-ever finish since the inception of the competition in 1992.

In another blow to his credibility, Moyes has seen the usually supportive regional newspaper the Manchester Evening News start a Moyes ‘excuses generator’ compiling his best post-defeat explanations of his nine months in charge at the club.