• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Dreadful performance. Don't think Stoke were that great either. Could've been a dour 0-0 on another day but they were clinical and our defending was awful.

No doubt there'll be overreactions (not to this game, but to our general situation). Nothing you can do really but tell it how it is (it was a shit performance) and move on.

Edited by Mantis

Dreadful performance. Don't think Stoke were that great either. Could've been a dour 0-0 on another day but they were clinical and our defending was awful.

No doubt there'll be overreactions (not to this game, but to our general situation). Nothing you can do really but tell it how it is (it was a shit performance) and move on.

We've lost 13 at home . I don't think any slating is an over - reaction!!
  • Like 4

Pathetic defending, particularly from Baker, who should be dropped next match, in my opinion. We dominated at the start, scored a great team goal, and then got lazy. Stoke aren't that good a side. 

• Like 3

At least 5 players in this team should not be anywhere near the club next season.

Special honourable mention to Nathan "Braindead" Baker, a player who should'nt be playing for a Premier League team. 

4-1 loss at home to Stoke is an utter disgrace.

Let me guess, would any of those 5 be players that Lambert has bought?

We've lost 13 at home . I don't think any slating is an over - reaction!!

To this game? No. It was awful and it's hard to overstate it. However, that doesn't mean people won't overreact about other things.

That was just weird. We looked focused and sharp up to our goal, then seemed to go off the boil completely and couldn't get it back. I don't know if they were trying to get back into the game in the 2nd half but it certainly didn't look like it. The defence was particularly shambolic in the first half.

I am pro-Lambert.

But why he persists with the likes of Sylla and Baker is beyond me.

A few players had shockers today, but that isn't the manager's fault necessarily.

Some of those players however are a shocking indication of the financial strains we're under.

• Like 1

Guzan-5

Bacuna-2

Baker- 2

Vlaar- 3

Bertrand- 3

Westwood- 3

Delph- 5

Kea- 4

Weimann- 3

Benteke- 5

Gabby- 2