How did you pick your VT name?

StefanAVFC

My email address was Jimsk5, (2005 being the year i created the email account) but someone already picked that 1, so i swapped the s for a z and used it on here too.

My email address was Jimsk5, (2005 being the year i created the email account) but someone already picked that 1, so i swapped the s for a z and used it on here too.

Yours is one of the VT names I always misread - as Jizm k5... 

(See also J Milner eat snails). 

Yours is one of the VT names I always misread - as Jizm k5... 

(See also J Milner eat snails). 

Kurt is now

• Like 2

I did a lot of "trekking" back then - travelled quite a bit.  Sadly, those days are behind me :(

Oh and once upon a time, I used to have an account named DjM2K4 (DJM being my initials and 2004 being when I joined). I lost my account details and signed up with trekka after a hiatus whilst travelling.  I seem to remember posting an epic thread of my road trip around the states with that account*

*I've just looked in the members list and DjM2k4 is indeed there.   Oh that's embarrassing. Shame my road trip thread got lost in the ether though :(

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

Fred Turnbull was a Villa player when my Dad started taking me to VP in 69/70. I guess he had one of those names that stood out to a 9 year old lad. He wasn't a first team regular, but I saw a lot of him because we went to a lot of reserve games. My Mom worked for ex Villan Frank Moss who owned the newsagents on Shady Lane Great Barr and he used to lend us his season tickets, which meant we mainly did the 2nd team matches. 

Used to see some good games to be fair, in fact this could be an idea for another thread at some time; "Reserve games in the 70s"

Â