How did you pick your VT name?

StefanAVFC

Can't remember. I might have looked up the meaning of the word close to joining VT. It's such a boring username and I wish I could change it.

I always assumed its a reference to coda the Led Zep album. Dont spoil it.

• Like 1

I had a premonition.

Also I was about 15 when I signed up and I'm not good at thinking up names.

EDIT: I just remembered the actual reason I picked it, when I first signed up I thought it would be funny to start a rumour that Messi wanted to actually join us, I was going to pretend I was ITK and knew someone at Barca. Boy, am I glad I didn't go through with that  :blush:

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

For those that wish to change their username, click donate at the top of the page and then "other site options".

I would never understand why anybody would want to change their username.  That is their identity on here.

For those that wish to change their username, click donate at the top of the page and then "other site options".

I would never understand why anybody would want to change their username.  That is their identity on here.

I think the poor sods that name themselves after a player would have a good reason to change.

I_Love_Downing_09 would look a bit silly these days

I think the poor sods that name themselves after a player would have a good reason to change.

I_Love_Downing_09 would look a bit silly these days

Maybe for a while, but a name goes further than simply what it started as.

I suppose its me.

My name is Michael John Mooney. My work username was initials+surname, and it was easier just to use that for everything, rather than having to try and think up something witty. 

• Like 1

My real first name is a Slavic name and I wanted something vaguely Russian-sounding.

That's the long and short.

Should have gone for something Far Eastern, in hindsight. Or maybe not.

Edited by legov

Â