Midweek football 18/20 March

andykeenan

Be great if Man U draw Bayern or Real now.

i think id rather see them drawn against dortmund, atletico or psg and put in their place by one of the new big boys, i think if they get dicked by bayern or real then people will say they expected it, can see psg or atletico smashing this defence and embarrassing them

2 minutes left "man utd on the brink of a famous win" made my night

Won a tenner as I did have a feeling they'd sneak through.

The difference between this Man U side and what we've seen in the past is unreal, though. The next stage will be tough for them.

If they draw Bayern or Real Madrid they'll be massacred 12-0 aggregeate.

The difference between this Man U side and what we've seen in the past is unreal, though. The next stage will be tough for them.

How much did you put on? 5p? 

How much did you put on? 5p? 

I think they were 2/1 to go through. I thought about putting a bet on but didn't

I thought they would be longer than that.   I guess I was assuming you'd bet on 3-0 rather than United to progress. 

Oh, and apparently this is the first time ever that the 8 quarter finalists are made up from the 8 group winners. 

United fans saying they want Dortmund since they reckon they can beat them :lol:

If United are going to beat anyone it will be Dortmund. They are the second worst team apart from United and their defence is very vunerable due to the injuries they have suffered all season and they will be without Lewandowski for the first leg. But I hope United get drawn against Bayern and get absolutely thrashed.

Edited by Avfc96

This result may well go some way to Moyes staying in the job until after he has spent all of United's transfer budget. That is a positive at least. 

If he'd lost today and in the City game next week I think they would have brought a better manager in. 

Â