Midweek football 18/20 March

andykeenan

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 414 goals in 669 games for club and country. 

Brazilian Ronaldo scored scored 414 goals in 616 games for club and country before he retired. 

• Like 1

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 414 goals in 669 games for club and country. 

Brazilian Ronaldo scored scored 414 goals in 616 games for club and country before he retired. 

Looks like the former better get his finger out then if he has any ambition of topping the latter.

Tsk.

Just at Warwick services M40. Full of olympiakos fans which I get.

Also full of Yanited fans commuting up which makes me feel physically sick.

Reminds me of a story about going to the V Festival one year.  Quite a few people in the car had been drinking so we made it about three junctions up the motorway before a couple of them decided they badly needed a piss.  Pulled into Hilton Park services (Wolverhampton) behind a coach load of people which just happened to contain the Banbury & Oxford Manchester United supporters club who were stopping for a refreshment break.  The toilets had about 20 people wearing United shirts at the urinals so at the top of his lungs my mate decided it would be funny to shout:

LOOK AT THESE GLORY HUNTING words removed. IT'S A SAD DAY WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN BE PROUD OF THE AREA YOU ARE FROM BECAUSE THE TEAM WHO PLAY THREE HOURS UP THE ROAD WIN MORE TROPHIES. BUNCH OF ARSEHOLES THE LOT OF YA! 

The funny thing is none of them even dared make eye contact with him. :lol: 

• Like 3

Is Stuart holden the unluckiest player in the world? Lasted just 23 minutes in his return the other night before going off, another acl surgery and another 9 months out, his 4th surgery in 3 years

Is Stuart holden the unluckiest player in the world? Lasted just 23 minutes in his return the other night before going off, another acl surgery and another 9 months out, his 4th surgery in 3 years

Yet people still disagreed when I said in the okore thread that you are more likely to tear an acl if you've already torn one before...

Sucks for Holden, he was really good for Bolton a couple years ago too.

OGnDR1F.jpg

Eden Hazard's ankles after the game vs Galatasaray.  

maybe its me playing a lot of 5 a side rather than sunday league, i dont get why they do that with the socks, what do those white ones underneath do that the proper ones dont?

Â