Carl Jenkinson

Villan4Life

`a Villa Park insider'. This, to me, always smacks of a journalist trying to give credence to the article he has just concocted.

Anyone on this forum could claim to have heard from `a Villa Park insider' that ..............(put in a name) is a summer target.

I really like Jenkinson, and think he will end up as a CH, but for me in the summer, we need to replace Westwood , Gabby and Weimann with better players, that would be my priority, and signing Bertrand on a permanent deal.

Jenkinson is a good player though.

We have far, far bigger problems than Westwood and gabby.

You yourself said you'll never rate Westwood regardless of what he does so you can't exactly be fair when judging him.

No chance Jenkinson is a replacement for Sagna, he's not good enough to be a regular for Arsenal.

Has the feeling of a years loan to me (if we're even interested) but would imagine Lowton will leave in the summer so we'll be in for another RB.

It's not like I'm gonna choose to fight and die on this field, but plenty of people said the same thing about Gibbs once upon a time. Wenger likes to promote from within if he can, and I suspect Jenkinson might well be receiving more minutes in the future. Wenger on Jenkinson:

"I rate Jenkinson but Sagna has a bit more experience so when we go in a game with more pressure I give the advantage sometimes to the experienced [player]."

“But I have the same level of confidence in every player in my squad. I have a short squad but a very level squad.”

Â