Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

We normally give Chelsea a good game(except the 8-0) :(  so hopefully we can continue that run today.  Left back is a big concern tho and whoever is playing ahead of the left back(if we play wingers) will have to track back alot.

Really don't want to go today. Sick of seeing funtime Frank score against us and Scum Terry, well, breathing.

These are the good games to go to.  No expectations can mean a good performance and a good atmosphere.

Give me these games over the likes of Palace any day!

What you mean like the no shows v Yanited 0-3 and Pool 0-2 and Spurs 0-4 and 0-2

Yeah great days out they were

Have you been to a home game this season?  They were the better ones.
ST holder. Much preferred the wins against WBA Norwich and Cardiff rather than 4 defeats 11 goals conceded and none scored, hey but that's just me

Did you prefer them to Man City?

think this could be a good game. I'm hoping for a win (obviously), but I don't think that will happen considering Chelsea's form as of late compared to our own. If we have a good day I'm confident that we can walk away with at least a draw. not too worried about this one for some reason.

That left hand side is gonna get battered for 90 minutes. Bennett is a bit of a weird choice imo. I'm all for giving him another chance and everything, but against a side like Chelsea, you'd have thought putting Clark in there as extra solidity would make more sense than putting in Bennett, who's had hardly any game time this season. Chelsea will see the obvious weakness and take full advantage of it. I really hope that Bennett can prove us wrong here....