Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I think our previous good record at VP against Chelsea under Mourinho is lulling many of us into a false sense that we may spring a surprise sadly. We are shocking at home and are playing the League leaders....Coupled with that we won our last home game and how often do we win two on the trot?!... Oh thats right we don't!!

Away win banker for me unfortunately, standby for "Mourinho breaks Villa Park Hoodoo"  being blazoned all over the media for the next week.

Would love it if we sneaked a point though  :P

According to Mourinho, this is a "very difficult" match for Chelsea. Three points would be "fabulous", one point would be "not a bad result".

So I take it we can expect to see Villa laying siege to the Chelsea goal as they desperately try to hang on for a draw.

4-0 to Chelsea. I think we'll play 3-5-2 for this one.

Guzan

Baker - Vlaar - Clark

Bacuna                       Bennett

Delph - Westwood

Weimann

Benteke - Gabby

It`s either this one or the city one where we are going to get smashed, I just know it. I **** hate losing 4-0 or some shit like that. Hopefully we turn up and have a real go, heck maybe not even lose but as long as we give a good performance I will be happy about this one.

Going to be interesting to see what happens re the left back role. If we do manage to persuade Chelsea to part with Bertrand, and we persuade him to join us, then one of Luna or Bennett will need to be moved on this summer. This game is surely likely to give us a strong indication which it'll be. Personally, I marginally prefer Luna, but given his absence in recent weeks I guess we're going to be 'blessed' with Bennett today, and Luna may well be off back to Spain in a couple of months. 

Really don't want to go today. Sick of seeing funtime Frank score against us and Scum Terry, well, breathing.

These are the good games to go to.  No expectations can mean a good performance and a good atmosphere.

Give me these games over the likes of Palace any day!

Really don't want to go today. Sick of seeing funtime Frank score against us and Scum Terry, well, breathing.

These are the good games to go to.  No expectations can mean a good performance and a good atmosphere.

What you mean like the no shows v Yanited 0-3 and Pool 0-2 and Spurs 0-4 and 0-2

Yeah great days out they were

What you mean like the no shows v Yanited 0-3 and Pool 0-2 and Spurs 0-4 and 0-2

He's right! :)

Have you been to a home game this season?  They were the better ones.

Have you been to a home game this season?  They were the better ones.
ST holder. Much preferred the wins against WBA Norwich and Cardiff rather than 4 defeats 11 goals conceded and none scored, hey but that's just me

I hate Chelsea. I hate Chelsea so much. I hate their plastic supporters, their library quiet stadium filled with plastic tourists, everything that club stands for. I hate it. ... Nice to get that off my chest and hopefully without a warning.

How wonderful it could be to put a spanner into the Chelsea machine. Let's start with 3 CB's and get a draw. Boring nil nil is fine with me. UTV.