Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I think we will win this game. 2-1 Villa  :)

As nice as that would be I think we're going to get battered myself. Anything other than a tanking is a bonus from this game, if we play well and lose or even better play well and get a point it'll stand us in good stead for the Stoke game though...

2-1 loss I think. We'll come out fighting and get a goal before half time from Benteke, but Fat Frank will score a couple to sink us as usual.

Even when he's creaking about for Chelsea at 40, he'll still score against us.

Well maybe another ray of hope for the game, I dreamt that Cech made a blunder to let in a villa goal, the crowd went wild as if we had won the game ( the only unrealistic part about the dream was that I scored the winner!)

Having said all that, today at 10am over here in Manila we have our last local league game of the season, I joined the team halfway through the season and have not scored yet, so if I score today, a Cech blunder later to send the Villa faithful into dreamland looks certain right?!?!

Even though I think we will probably lose today (they are a very good side, better than the one we played at Stamford bridge), I love that feeling of excitement on a morning of a match, especially wen we haven't played for a fortnight. UTV come on boys