CB Baker

LB Luna

CM El Ahmadi

CM Westwood

CM Delph

RW Weimann

ST Benteke

LW Gabby

Subs: Steer, Clark, Bennett, Tonev, Albrighton, Holt, Sylla.

This is what I'd play. Think we can get something if we stifle and hit on the break. I love these games. Pressure off as nobody expects u to win, but if u do, feels sooo good

Why is Bacuna the only one being referred to by his first name?

GK Guzan

RB Leandro

CB Vlaar

CB Baker

LB Luna

CM El Ahmadi

CM Westwood

CM Delph

RW Weimann

ST Benteke

LW Gabby

Subs: Steer, Clark, Bennett, Tonev, Albrighton, Holt, Sylla.

This is what I'd play. Think we can get something if we stifle and hit on the break. I love these games. Pressure off as nobody expects u to win, but if u do, feels sooo good

Why is Bacuna the only one being referred to by his first name?

Because he's that good!!!! Lol

Yeah, he's up there with GABBY Agbonlahor.

• Like 2

I actually think we can get at least a point from this one. Chelsea are 9 points clear and playing us. It'll take a lot from Mourinho to motivate them for this one. 

1-1

Eto'o

Benteke

We could have some good chants using 'Leandro'.

"Can you hear the drums, Leandro?"  (He's already got a built-in chant, "Bacuna Matata")

Our best hope for this game is that Chelsea shows up overconfident and complacent, like City did earlier in the season. Even then I think our best hope is to sneak a draw.

• Like 1

We could have some good chants using 'Leandro'.

"Can you hear the drums, Leandro?" (He's already got a built-in chant, "Bacuna Matata")

Our best hope for this game is that Chelsea shows up overconfident and complacent, like City did earlier in the season. Even then I think our best hope is to sneak a draw.

His name is Leo and dances down the right.

Standard 2-0 Mourinho bore fest win as his top class side produce no classy football at all and instead remain "solid", but Hazard bothers to turn up and scores twice.

Terrible isn't it. I would hate it if our brand of 'bore fest' football achieved anything.

I can see us lining up with 3 at the back, especially when considering Bertrand is inelligable to play.

My predicted line up -

.....................Guzan

............Vlaar.Clark.Baker

Bacuna..........................Bennett

.......KEA.Westwood.Delph

...........Benteke.Gabby

Subs: Steer, Lowton, Albrighton, Weimann, Holt, Tonev, Sylla

We'll start brightly, give away a soft goal. Look like we're coming back into it, concede a second, probably a Lampard 25 yard wonderstrike, and then Chelsea will cruise for the second half.