Midweek football 11/13 March

andykeenan

Yeah but 0-4 Chelsea and 1-5 at home to Ci£y is not acceptable for levy. That's not even mentioning the sloppy loss at Norwich , the poor draw with Hull and the FA Cup exit at their local rivals . All in all not good enough for Levy I'd imagine .

Those are his four losses yes. You could list a lot of managers losses and have it not look good.

Yeah but 0-4 Chelsea and 1-5 at home to Ci£y is not acceptable for levy. That's not even mentioning the sloppy loss at Norwich , the poor draw with Hull and the FA Cup exit at their local rivals . All in all not good enough for Levy I'd imagine .

I don't think Levy cares as long as he can buy and sell players to his heart's content. That and sacking managers, appears to be his long term strategy at Spurs. The new stadium plans are getting cobwebs on them. 

The 5-1 at home to City was the game that got AVB sacked wasn't it? You can't count that one against Sherwood.

that was the 5-0 against Liverpool

Yeah, the 5-1 home defeat to City was Sherwood's 9th game in charge.

Milner starts, maybe he won't be coming back to VP in the summer.  :(

yeah dont think it will happen

id like to think that he knows what his place is at city, he's a winger who is brought in to follow an attacking full back for 90 minutes, could be running our central midfield every week instead, but instead i bet he's sat there now thinking 'kin hell im playing at the nou camp

still think theres time, i think even if we picked him up at 29/30 and put him back in the middle he'd be able to do it, think he could be a bit like barry if he wanted to, still got that ability at 33

The refereeing has been awful so far. That offsides was really poor, and the penalty, but the ref has also given several fouls on city when they clearly weren't and were about to have a dangerous counter attack.

Â