Sign in to follow this  
SamTaylor123

Summer Speculation 2014

Lmao Villa fans with the "**** her right in the pussy"

I don't see what's funny about it, just makes our fans look like morons. Hardly witty is it?

Probably just a bunch of noses in disguise.

Sky sports set themselves up for this kind of nonsense. What do you think is going to happen if you let 20 teenagers on TV at night with social media the way it is now.

And for what it's worth. I'd definitely **** that presenter Natalie right in the pussy. Phwoar

I don't see what's funny about it, just makes our fans look like morons. Hardly witty is it?

I think it's been the comment of the night, around all the grounds. Looks like it started on some American news report.

Agree though, it doesn't make us sound great.

TBF, most of the fans from every club Sky is reporting from act like mooks in front of the camera

Disappointing last day, but we've got some great value when we've only spent around £6m. 

New deals for Vlaar, Grealish and Delph will more than make up for today.

hate to tell you this but they look like a bunch of tits by spending all day hanging round the entrance of the training ground, what they happen to say whilst on tv isnt going to change that

• Like 1

SSN is just awful, full stop. On a brighter note, I've only seen the "Liverpool Sign Bent" picture 3 times this window. 

Does anyone else feel sick that tom cleverley has probably fu**ed our deals up cos im very annoyed i think diame would have joined us if it wernt for that tw*t