Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Metro are reporting Cleverley is off to Everton on loan. In other words, the Metro threw together some words that might be accurate, but probably not.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/01/everton-looking-to-tie-up-loan-deal-for-manchester-uniteds-tom-cleverley-despite-aston-villa-interest-4853422/

Edit: Disclaimer: I know The Metro is on the blacklist and is often more inaccurate than Twitter. But it's just such an exciting day. I couldn't hold this back from you!

Edited by Sam3773

Stan just said he has spoken to Villa, No more outgoings and potentially 2 incomings.

Followed by "call 0906 blah blah blah to tell us what you think"?

Yeah... Stan is there to bring callers, like the old teletext pages with hints about a signing with a premium rate number.

i want to know what it is in our books thats stopping new signings, with bent leaving after this season we should be in a decent possition to offer wages no?

not saying we should give canales or cleverly 100k a week, but they must have/had more than two targets?

Why is everybody being so pessimistic, this time 2 years ago we still hadn't signed Benteke and Westwood for 3 hours.... It's not like Lambert doesn't do last minute.

Why is everybody being so pessimistic, this time 2 years ago we still hadn't signed Benteke and Westwood for 3 hours.... It's not like Lambert doesn't do last minute.

They hadn't actually signed...but were in the pipeline. Tonight nothing is