Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

My money is on us signing no one this evening  :(

Sadly it looks like i am right....sorry.

Did the window shut?

Try google. 

Whoosh.

Clearly the window isn't shut if there's a draft like that coming through.

• Like 1

My money is on us signing no one this evening  :(

Sadly it looks like i am right....sorry.

Did the window shut?

Try google. 

Whoosh.

Clearly the window isn't shut if there's a draft like that coming through.

It must be all the hot air on here 

• Like 2

How humiliating.

Yeah, transfer deals appear to have broken down because of wages - that never happens to anyone else. We're such a laughing stock!

Nope, not at all. You kept asking the same question again and again. I just thought you were confused.

I think you knew exactly what I meant.

I'm not sure, you might have changed your mind in that small period. :)

How humiliating.

Yeah, transfer deals appear to have broken down because of wages - that never happens to anyone else. We're such a laughing stock!

Nope, not at all. You kept asking the same question again and again. I just thought you were confused.

I think you knew exactly what I meant.

I'm not sure, you might have changed your mind in that small period. :)

Why would I do that?

Forget who we sign, this thread is entertainment in its own right. Swings in emotion, optimisim to pessimism, to anger. It's hilarious. 

I personally don't think we desperately need a new signing tbh so am very relaxed. 

Yet moaning?

Lol, three games in and you're quoting league positions. REALLY?

Even our dimwitted manager said he wants TWO in today, because even he can see we need them

We've been GIVEN, literally an extra 40m revenue this summer for doing NOTHING. Yet we've decided to invest only 6-7m of it

Come back to me after the usual ten game period of settling in, and then lets see what's what with the table

I came for some exciting speculation about us signing Ronaldo or young Stuart Sinclair. After reading this I'm ready to commit hari kari.

Shit we're a hard bunch of fans to please.

• Like 1

Yet moaning?

Lol, three games in and you're quoting league positions. REALLY?

Even our dimwitted manager said he wants TWO in today, because even he can see we need them

We've been GIVEN, literally an extra 40m revenue this summer for doing NOTHING. Yet we've decided to invest only 6-7m of it

Come back to me after the usual ten game period of settling in, and then lets see what's what with the table

Weren't we near the drop zone after three games last year? All doom and gloom if we lose the first 3, all doom and gloom with 2 wins and a draw from the first 3. Pessimism brings nothing to the situation