Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Nathan Redmond is being linked all over the place,  anyone take him?

Last year he did well on the ball and helped Norwich go forward but his end product was missing on quite a few occasions....I think I'd take him because he's a positive player who pushes the opposition back and still gets part of team moves but I don't think I'd expect miracles so it'd be a value/wage decision.

I always thought he come to Villa eventually especially with the Taylor link.

On a previous post.....I can't believe Pato is only 24...

• Like 1

is this guy generally reliable? cant keep track of all the twitter itk'ers..

Many people thought it was Paul Faulkner, clearly it isn't but the previous tweets from the account suggest it's a genuine insider at the club

• Like 1

Same as all the ITK accounts, pick up on the links from the rags, tip toe around the rumours cleverly not committing one way or the other, then try and be one of the 1st to announce it and then claim they knew all along, retweeting loads of stuff about how right they are, funnily enough they don't retweet anything about the times they are wrong

Same as all the ITK accounts, pick up on the links from the rags, tip toe around the rumours cleverly not committing one way or the other, then try and be one of the 1st to announce it and then claim they knew all along, retweeting loads of stuff about how right they are, funnily enough they don't retweet anything about the times they are wrong

I disagree for on the Incognito account. Definitely seems to be run and sanctioned by the club.

• Like 2

I disagree for on the Incognito account. Definitely seems to be run and sanctioned by the club.

Didnt it tweet a load of rubbish to begin with?! Im pretty sure it did.