Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

A lot is going on behind the scenes. We hope to conclude 1 deal all being well without next few hours. But, plenty going on. #avfc

He's finally back. The unofficial / official AVFC Twitter account.

A lot is going on behind the scenes. We hope to conclude 1 deal all being well without next few hours. But, plenty going on. #avfc

Ah you beat me to it.

:P

Ah you beat me to it.

Interesting. Cheers for sharing.

Ah you beat me to it.

A lot going on? i wonder what is happening...dare i say the words... takeover...

Archived