Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Slightly OT but ALL the Sky reporters are wearing yellow ties?

Words Removed.

Yes, apparently they do it to match the yellow ticker bar at the bottom of the screen

Back on topic - really hoping we don't end up swapping Vlaar for Cleverly or something stupid like that

Selling Vlaar on deadline day is just not an option. As someone mentioned before, we've finally found a stable defence after how long? 4 frickin years, Lambert is not that stupid, just cannot see us selling Vlaar.  Not forgetting he is our club captain too!!

Selling Vlaar on deadline day is just not an option. As someone mentioned before, we've finally found a stable defence after how long? 4 frickin years, Lambert is not that stupid, just cannot see us selling Vlaar. Not forgetting he is our club captain too!!

I agree. Selling Vlaar would not be the right thing for any manager to do after so many seasons of a poor leaky defence.

Slightly OT but ALL the Sky reporters are wearing yellow ties?

Words Removed.

Yes, apparently they do it to match the yellow ticker bar at the bottom of the screen

Back on topic - really hoping we don't end up swapping Vlaar for Cleverly or something stupid like that

Well yes thank you I realise that but It is a massively word-removey thing to do.

If we get 12m for Vlaar we could bring in 2 good players, as well as Cleverley.

Cleverley for £7m and two good players for £5m?

Not likely IMO in this market, possible given the Cissokho deal but not likely.

Sorry I was working to us spending 7m on Cleverley then using the 12m for 2 other players. Won't happen but you never know.

Only twitter but someone on twitter has seem lennon at corley services this morning. The guy who posted hasnt posted anything transfer or villa related before. He could be going anywhere north saying that.

Something's tells me arrys car window interview tonight will contain the name Aaron Lennon and the word triffic

• Like 4