Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Just logged in to Vilatalk, ready and strapped in for deadline day.

Cant see Arsenal wanting Vlaar, his first priority would be an attacker plus it won't give Lambert enough time to repalce Vlaar, i am sure even Vlaar as club captain would understand this (even if he wanted to move).  Thankfully Tekkers is staying.

Get in Ayew, but not so keen on cleverly, if the reported wages are true then i don't think he is worth it

Reports of £12million for Vlaar I would snap there hands off,it would be great if he stayed but if we get that money for him. I wouldnt say no

You have to be joking? 12m. And do what with it?

RON VLAAR MUST NOT LEAVE!

• Like 2

They are blatantly going to try and **** up our positive start by trying to nick Ron on the final day arent they? I hope we stand firm, if they want him that bad it's either stupid money or wait until at least January. I think it would be very deflating for the team and club if he left today.

Reports of £12million for Vlaar I would snap there hands off,it would be great if he stayed but if we get that money for him. I wouldnt say no

I'd have probably sold a few weeks back for that price but given the stability in the defence currently it would be madness to sell him now at the 11th hour.

I doubt he'll suddenly start handing in transfer requests or going on strike if we start rejecting bids so just tell him he can leave in January if he so wishes.

I wonder if Gabby raised his game yesterday because Lambert told him we'd be signing someone in his position.

As much as I love Gabby, I don't like how he has no competition for his place and rarely has. We've needed someone to keep him on his toes and also to play when Gabby hits his usual drop in form at some point during the season. 

I wonder if Gabby raised his game yesterday because Lambert told him we'd be signing someone in his position.

As much as I love Gabby, I don't like how he has no competition for his place and rarely has. We've needed someone to keep him on his toes and also to play when Gabby hits his usual drop in form at some point during the season. 

I don't see him in the team regularly when Benteke is fit. Think him and Weimann will be the front two.