Sign in to follow this  
SamTaylor123

Summer Speculation 2014

A French reporter on twitter @RBairner: #QPR, Hull and Aston Villa all hold interest in #Marseille attacker Andre #Ayew, who could yet leave the Velodrome. (L'Equipe). #HCFC #AVFC

• Like 1

A French reporter on twitter @RBairner: #QPR, Hull and Aston Villa all hold interest in #Marseille attacker Andre #Ayew, who could yet leave the Velodrome. (L'Equipe). #HCFC #AVFC

hes a big striker isnt he? We dont need another one. Benteke and Kozak arent far away now.

Edit: Looks like his a winger.. and plays in the no 10 role. He looks massive. 

I havent seen him.. is he any good?

Edited by KSV

hes a big striker isnt he? We dont need another one. Benteke and Kozak arent far away now.

Edit: Looks like his a winger.. and plays in the no 10 role. He looks massive. 

I havent seen him.. is he any good?

He is actually on the shorter side but is a decent player. Linked with Arsenal for a long while, or was that his brother? Either way both of them were really highly thought of a few years back but I think Andre has been shipped out on loan a few times.

Nobody would be fine with me. With KEA leaving think we need another midfielder though and would like a striker/outside forward on loan.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Nobody would be fine with me. With KEA leaving think we need another midfielder though and would like a striker/outside forward on loan.

I wouldn't be fine with nobody because Lambert has made it clear he feels we need a couple more, if we don't get them then you would have to suspect that is down to Lerner. Given the resources Lambert has had this summer I take issue with that but lets wait and see.

In terms of what we need, I agree with you entirely and I think in an ideal world that is what Lambert would get.

• Like 1

Just thought i would post this here (take as pinch of salt as more than likely BS)

Some guy named Nigel on Heroes & Villians who is meant to be quite respectable poster has mentioned this LOL!! :D:)

Anyway, tomorrow, I wonder which number 9 we will be welcoming to B6? A certain Columbian seems to be on the move!

Sounds gay to me!

SSN reporting that Defoe is being chased be a few Premier League clubs. No doubt we'll be amongst those mentioned! 

Edited by villarocker

Rumours linking Ron Vlaar & Benteke with moves away.

Nonono_cat.gif

Edited by Sam3773
  • Like 1

if benteke and vlaar leaves today ill have to go down to the toyshop to get some stuff i can lob out of my pram

• Like 3

Ayew would be awesome!! Tricky winger who can beat his man!

On the subject of vlaar and benteke "going" I'd be shocked if that happened, would mess up a lot of the hard work done this summer!

• Like 1