Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Ah ok!! i saw it on TBAR so posted it on here, i haven't seen Nigel's original post though

It's nothing that exciting but here it is anyway

Was told today, by two different sources, that the deal has been done, but the new owner doesn't want it announced until after the window is shut so as not to have clubs inflate their transfers.

The players coming in are being funded by the new owner.

Might be BS, but worth posting. We'll see at midnight tomorrow  smiley.gif

• Like 1

Ah ok!! i saw it on TBAR so posted it on here, i haven't seen Nigel's original post though

It's nothing that exciting but here it is anyway

Was told today, by two different sources, that the deal has been done, but the new owner doesn't want it announced until after the window is shut so as not to have clubs inflate their transfers.

The players coming in are being funded by the new owner.

Might be BS, but worth posting. We'll see at midnight tomorrow  smiley.gif

If this is true (doubt it) then the owners aren't going to invest that heavy anyway by the sounds of it. We've spent £7m.

To be honest the number 9 seems to be somewhat of a cursed number for us. The only time in recent years I can remember someone doing well with it was Bent in the first half of 2011/12.

Edited by Mantis

Just thought i would post this here (take as pinch of salt as more than likely BS)

Some guy named Nigel on Heroes & Villians who is meant to be quite respectable poster has mentioned this LOL!! :D:)

Anyway, tomorrow, I wonder which number 9 we will be welcoming to B6? A certain Columbian seems to be on the move!

Welcome back, Juan Pablo.

• Like 1

To be honest the number 9 seems to be somewhat of a cursed number for us. The only time in recent years I can remember someone doing well with it was Bent in the first half of 2011/12.

Marlon_Harewood.JPG

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 2

You do have to wonder why number 9 was left vacant

Not that I am suggesting they guy who sang "Rock me Amadaus" is arriving at Villa Park

Lol that would be the Falco that we might get.

We still need that creative spark however if the players we have are willing to put in the effort shown yesterday then we will survive comfortably this season. Music to Lerners ears.

I have it on good authoriteh that something may happen but also may not happen.

That's odds, my source tells me that something will definitely happen tomorrow. But there's always a chance it could fall through. Excellent track record so far.

Can I have the PM please?

I was sat by a bloke watching the game yesterday and he too was saying something about a takeover being completed but, that the new owner didn't want it announced until after deadline day. I didn't bother asking his source 'cos I thought maybe he was just on the wind-up.

If it is true, it could only be done that way for a reason and surely that would be because we are doing some decent deals before this window closes.

I personally think this is all BS and people wishing for something that won't happen.

I can't see it happening but, you have to question the logic behind the Cleverly situation whereby Villa have had an £8m accepted by Man United. Where did we suddenly find that money if there's no new owner?

It would be really nice if us Villa fans could have a really exciting day today, for a change!

Edited by villarocker