Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Danny Welbeck due to sign in the coming days apparently, after the Leyton Orient game, after Utd have got a couple more faces in the pipeline. Will probably raise some eyebrows. Believe it's gonna be a loan initially

I seriously doubt it. Possible obviously but I really don't see that happening.

Danny Welbeck due to sign in the coming days apparently, after the Leyton Orient game, after Utd have got a couple more faces in the pipeline. Will probably raise some eyebrows. Believe it's gonna be a loan initially

Just what I'd heard but I know your the reliable ITK on here so I'll trust your judgement here.

I'd been told we'd been quoted a price for him which was excessive but now it's come down (£15mil to £10mil) that we might potentially try it as an "option to buy" loan. Interest from Spurs but hopefully would prefer to go somewhere he's more likely to get ganes

Also just spoken to a Chelsea mate who says Salah won't be out on loan anywhere in the prem and Van Ginkel is expected to go to AC Milan

Just what I'd heard but I know your the reliable ITK on here so I'll trust your judgement here.

I'd been told we'd been quoted a price for him which was excessive but now it's come down (£15mil to £10mil) that we might potentially try it as an "option to buy" loan. Interest from Spurs but hopefully would prefer to go somewhere he's more likely to get ganes

Also just spoken to a Chelsea mate who says Salah won't be out on loan anywhere in the prem and Van Ginkel is expected to go to AC Milan

I'm not knocking you mate and thanks for sharing, just because I don't see it happening doesn't mean that is can't/won't. I'd just be very surprised. Or that there hasn't been an enquiry, I've just no knowledge of one having been made.

I think if we were in the market for a striker it would be a loan, I can't see us spending money in that area at the moment with the two due back next month.

I agree re Salah, I can't see Chelsea sending him out in fact I'd be surprised to see anyone come or go from there before the end of the window.

I'm not sure who is a target at this stage to be honest, just that we are after another midfielder.

I know we've had an interest in both Holtby and Chadli in the past so perhaps they are of interest, Spurs do need shift players.

Its nice though to be going into the last week having done the bulk of our business and having been happy with it. Anything we add over the remainder of the window will in my view be a bit of a bonus.

(Happy in terms of the areas of the squad that we've improved and what the manager has done with the inadequate budget provided to him which is frankly a joke that is)

• Like 2

Still think we are short of a creative player in the squad myself, but yes our bench looked nice yesterday and it was good to see players that could potentially make a difference if they came on as opposed to replacing with pure garbage, having said that if Bent does leave I would like him to be replaced as well, our attack is so toothless, seems we have sorted the defence but the attack still needs a lot of work.

Lestienne on his way to a club in Qatar.

Or AC Milan

Apparently he's definitely on his way to Qatar, such a waste of talent, doubt we will hear of him again.

Like all walks of life, some are just in it for the money, and hey, why not earn loads of cash where you're the biggest fish in the pond rather than genuinely having to try?

Apparently the fee would be higher than €10 million, so they're probably the only club willing to pay that much for him.

It says a lot about a player when he goes for the money that early in his career. The level of football can't be much higher than in belgium.

Apparently the fee would be higher than €10 million, so they're probably the only club willing to pay that much for him.

It says a lot about a player when he goes for the money that early in his career. The level of football can't be much higher than in belgium.

I doubt it is higher to be honest.