Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

If you haven't seen much of him why are you saying he's not that good? He's got more potential than anyone who's come through for a while, but until he plays more making a judgment either way is very silly imo

I've seen him every minute he has played in a senior shirt I'm not impressed that was the point.

Then again I think there is a chance Sanchez will turn out to be djemba djemba

I don't think grelish is that good but who knows I haven't seen him play a lot. What I do know is if they are good enough then they will play

I don't like cheese sandwiches but I've never tasted one. But what I do know is if you like cheese then you'll probably like one.

Pure quality analysis.

Sorry I don't go to the reserve games but most people don't.

If you haven't seen much of him why are you saying he's not that good? He's got more potential than anyone who's come through for a while, but until he plays more making a judgment either way is very silly imo

I've seen him every minute he has played in a senior shirt I'm not impressed that was the point.

I think there is a chance you might post something correct and worthwhile for once. Not much but a chance.

• Like 1

He hasn't had enough games to be judged fully but if you have seen every minute how was you not impressed with him against Parma? He went past players like they wasn't there He also played with maturity when he came on against Stoke. He may not make it but from what I've seen he has the potential to do very well.

I recall that late chance against Stoke, when Bacuna was bursting into the box and the pass was on but Grealish passed to the left instead. He was in the position but didn't make the pass, and that is why we need and have needed a player who can make those passes for a while now.

He was probably nervous, and chose the easy pass instead of the hard one and potentially would've had a bollocking if it didn't come off.

• Like 1

Mentioned him on here when played for Coventry but i would continue to monitor Callum Wilson who they sold to Bournemouth for around 3mil.

He is a finisher in the Defoe mould, 22 years old and already got 3 in 3!! he will go onto better things, cracking player

Edited by Villan4Life

Said it before and I'll say it again we need an AM, midfield winger and a striker and we'll finish comfortably mid table.

Wish we could get Salah and Welbeck in on loan and sign an attacking midfielder. Weimann and Gabby just won't cut it at home plus we need to give Benteke and Kozak some time to get back in the groove of things

If Benteke is back soon we don't need another striker. We desperately need a winger and an attacking midfielder as we can't create anything at home. Plus Agbonlahor and Weimann are such a liability we can't afford to play both of them in the same team. Real lack of pace and creativity today.

I recall that late chance against Stoke, when Bacuna was bursting into the box and the pass was on but Grealish passed to the left instead. He was in the position but didn't make the pass, and that is why we need and have needed a player who can make those passes for a while now.

At 1 nil up away it was better to keep possession than try a risky pass. That for me shows maturity.