Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Welbeck is been told he can leave the circus that is MUFC.

wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

if you can't cut the mustard playing alongside internationals every week ...

Yeah, look at Dion Dublin, Ashley Young, Mark Bosnich, and Paul McGrath. They couldn't get a place  at united and I certainly wouldn't want those donkeys here.

BUT ....

They all looked GREAT before going to United. Wellbeck's done nothing but look shit full stop yet

Thanks

Really?!  :crylaugh:

Yes really, maybe you'd be so kind as to point me to something i've missed in his career thus far that doesn't scream out 'bog average will never make it'

and their is a reason he has played so much for United. Alex Ferguson wouldnt have played him if he was bog average

Yeah, look at Dion Dublin, Ashley Young, Mark Bosnich, and Paul McGrath. They couldn't get a place  at united and I certainly wouldn't want those donkeys here.

BUT ....

They all looked GREAT before going to United. Wellbeck's done nothing but look shit full stop yet

Thanks

Yes really, maybe you'd be so kind as to point me to something i've missed in his career thus far that doesn't scream out 'bog average will never make it'

He has played international football, in the CL and World Cups. I think he has already made it tbfh.

Manchester United were indebted to an outstanding performance from goalkeeper David de Gea as they came away from the Bernabeu with a highly satisfactory Champions League draw against Real Madrid.

Danny Welbeck gave Sir Alex Ferguson's side an early lead and a crucial away goal from Wayne Rooney's corner - but former United golden boy Cristiano Ronaldo inevitably responded with a classic header to draw Real level before the interval.

Scoring at the Bernabeu, nah, this kid will never make it.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

The problem for Welbeck was that he was always played out of position too. He is a centre-forward and when he was played there in 2011/12, he had a decent season. Definitely good enough for us but we hardly need him with Benteke here and Kozák as back-up.

• Like 1

BUT ....

Thanks

1 in 4 at Man United (having often been played out of position) and 1 in 3 at England who, as all we know, are fairly useless as a nation.  Last season he scored 9 in 25 at Utd in a team that failed to deliver anything.  And he's only 23.

But yes, he's useless and will "never make it".

Apparently Phil Jones has also been told he can leave, although he is probably going to ask for silly wages, I think it would be a brilliant signing! Him and Okore would be a power(!)full partnership

Nah, he cannot cut it alongside international players, will never make it.

Will be stacking shelves in Tesco's this time next year, make my words.

I always though Phil Jones looked best in midfield to tell the truth. I think he'd be another good defensive midfield/centre midfield option and can obviously fill in at centreback if need be,

He'll be off to a club that can pay higher wages than we can though. I'd take him at the Villa though, always thought he was a good player. Should have played RB for England in the World Cup instead of Glen 'how I ever became a footballer God only knows' Johnson.

BUT ....

Thanks

2 league titles, Champions League experience and 139 appearances for Man Utd, at 23 years old.

Highly rated and brought into the first team by probably the best manager of all time.

Played in European Championships and World Cup at International level.

You're talking out yer arse pal - as someone has pointed out - he's already ''made it''.

Edited by juanpabloangel18

Apparently Phil Jones has also been told he can leave, although he is probably going to ask for silly wages, I think it would be a brilliant signing! Him and Okore would be a power(!)full partnership

I read yesterday that he was to be offered a new "bumper" contract...

Yeah, I saw that. Wages going up by half, I read. As ridiculous as that seems, for a player who hasn't really kicked on to the level he should have done, and it in my eyes a bang average utility player. 

yesterday he was the future of utd's defence ( :lol: ) and was having his £50k a week contract bumped up to £75k a week

wouldnt mind that guy with the long throw. it went actually further than Delap

That is very long - Delap played for Stoke!

He did? Never heard of him. Long throw then? Thom Yorke? Did you know Stevo has a girlfriend?

4/10 would not bang.

DHUTWU