Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Perhaps but not sure if they'd get away with it. Otherwise we could just do that to get all the players.

It was a joke...

His people are entirely literal. Jokes go right over his head.

It wouldn't go over his head his reflexes are too quick. He'd catch it...

tumblr_n9mf97m5B41sjbu99o1_500.jpg

• Like 4

No reason why we should'nt try for Holtby. II'd like to believe the money was there to actually put a tempting bid in for him, though.

If we could get him for a couple of million (which we won't) then sure.

Frankly, I don't get the interest in this guy. He has done the square root of **** all for Spurs and Fulham, he doesn't score goals and he doesn't get assists. I don't even know where he is supposed to play, he just flirts around doing nothing whenever I have watched ihim.

I'm always listening and I'm not Mat Kendrick, I heard he isn't even the Villa reporter anymore that job as gone to a sha fan.

I think Dembélé would be a better signing for us than Chadli or Holtby.

As much as I would like Holtby or Chadli, I just don't want us to have any more transfer dealings with Tottenham Hotspur.

They always seem to shaft us. It never ends well as we either pay too much, or the terms favour them.

It's Levy, he's good at what he does when it comes to players leaving that club.

The thing I like about Dembélé is that he could play in our midfield three. I'm not sure if Lambert would risk Chadli or Holtby in there, they'd probably have to play in Agbonlahor's or Weimann's postions.

The thing I like about Dembélé is that he could play in our midfield three. I'm not sure if Lambert would risk Chadli or Holtby in there, they'd probably have to play in Agbonlahor's or Weimann's postions.

Dembele & Chadli in

Kea & gabby out

Keeps coming up on SSN that we have signed players I Nehemie & T Leggett for undisclosed fees from Southampton? 

Anyone else seen this in the RHS box when it comes to players in for the Villa?..

Keeps coming up on SSN that we have signed players I Nehemie & T Leggett for undisclosed fees from Southampton? 

Anyone else seen this in the RHS box when it comes to players in for the Villa?..

both youth players signed months ago i think.

• Like 1