Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

This should be some interesting two weeks. Can we add a quality midfielder and keep the ones we have now this will be a very good transfer window. Loan for a striker will be a bonus if its not Grant Holt or Kevin Doyle  ;)

• Like 2

I thought of Doyle and Jones thinking that maybe Lambert wants a stop-gap until Benteke and Kozák are fit. But could be that he wants someone to challenge Agbonlahor and Weimann hence the links to Moses and the youngster from Arsenal.

The guy on TBAR who started the new takeover rumour, predicted the correct starting eleven yesterday says that it's from the same source. Could have been a good guess though.

To be fair most could've guessed the team.

I haven't seen the post, its a screenshot of it. He could've posted a hundred variations and they picked the one that turned out to be correct after the fact. They're desperate to cling to any kind of credibility they have.

TBAR1.jpg

• Like 4

The guy on TBAR who started the new takeover rumour, predicted the correct starting eleven yesterday says that it's from the same source. Could have been a good guess though.

To be fair most could've guessed the team.

I haven't seen the post, its a screenshot of it. He could've posted a hundred variations and they picked the one that turned out to be correct after the fact. They're desperate to cling to any kind of credibility they have.

TBAR1.jpg

Guys go easy, the guy posted that 'in good faith'. We must respect his knowledge or face the ban hammer...

I don't think Cole has spent much of his career in central midfield really, except maybe his early days at West Ham. He's always seemed to play either as a winger or in a similar position to how we play Weimann and Agbonlahor. I think our trying to sign Ki is an indication as to the type of midfielder we'll be going for.